𝟙𝟝

Hyunjin's Pov:

I felt Heejin move in my arms so I open my eyes and saw her looking at me.

''Good morning, Heekki'' I said and she look away.

''Got caught huh?'' I teased and she slap my arm and got up.

''Get up and pack your stuff for this trip'' She said with a death stare.

I quickly got up and pack my stuff in my bag.

''All done!'' I said and she nodded.

''I'm gonna shower, so make yourself useful'' She said and I nodded.

I decided to go down and make breakfast cause why not.

I start making waffles since I always make waffles whenever we had a trip, it is almost a tradition for me. Pretty weird but I think it's cool since it is something I know how to make besides Ramen, Bread, Coffee, and Pancakes.

As I was making breakfast, I saw Yeojinie coming down from her room.

''Morning, Yeojin-ah'' I said and gave her a hi-five.

''Morning, unnie'' She said back.

''So, what's your plan with Yerim?'' I said and she sigh.

''I don't know to be honest'' she said and I nodded.

''Since we're doing to on trip today, why not confess there?'' I suggested.

''I guess I could do that'' She said.

''Unnie, how about you?'' She suddenly asks.

''Me? What about me?'' I ask confusedly.

''C'mon unnie, I know you like Heejin-unnie'' She said and I froze in my position.

''Well, I guess you could say that'' I said and sigh in defeat.

''I'll think about confessing'' I said and she nodded.

I saw Heejin coming down so I quickly put her serving of waffles on the plate and quickly put the toppings on.

''Here you go'' I said as I place her plate in front of her.

I saw her eyes sparkle as she took a bite of the waffles making me chuckle.

''So, how are the waffles?'' I ask the two sisters.

''Amazing'' Yeojin answered and continued stuffing her face with waffles.

''Finish up, I'm gonna go shower'' I said and the two nodded.

I went back upstairs and enter the bathroom. I quickly shower and brush my teeth, I picked out black pants with a white button top and Heejin's black sweater over the top, making sure the collars are showing. I paired it with a pair of black Converse.

I saw Heejin entering our room with a frown on her face.

''What's wrong bunny?'' I ask.

''What are you doing with my sweater?'' She asks and I let out a nervous laugh.

''Uhh, please? Just today'' I pleaded, I continued pleading her, and eventually, she gave me permission to wear the sweater.

''Assa! Thank you Heekki'' I said and she rolls her eyes.

''I'll load the bags in the car'' I said and she nodded.

I did what I was supposed to do and waited for the two sisters to come down.

''Alright, we're done'' Heejin said as she lock the door.

''Awesome! Now let's get the heck out of here'' I said and open the door for Heejin and got in.

I drove towards the meeting place we agreed to meet at, I saw the unnies there already so we out of the car.

''Hey, guys'' I said.

''Here'' Sooyoung-unnie said as she headed me and Heejin two cups iced-americano.

''Thanks'' We both said.

''Can I stay in Haseul-unnie for the rest of the car ride?'' Yeojin asks me and I nodded in agreement.

''So, let's get going?'' Haseul-unnie said and we nodded. We all got back into our cars.

I open Heejin's door and got in myself.

''Let's gooooo~'' I sang and she giggled.

''Are you still mad at me Heekki?'' I ask and she shook her head.

''Yay!'' I celebrated.

I saw Heejin yawn as she looks at me.

''Sleep bunny, I'll wake you up once we get there'' I said and she nodded.

After about 5 minutes I heard a faint snore, I look over at Heejin and saw fast asleep. I smiled and grab a blanket from the backseat and placed it over her.

I continued driving until I saw the unnies stopping by a rest area so I did the same.

''Hey, what's with the sudden stop?'' I ask Sooyoung-unnie.

''Jiwoo had to use and restroom, Yerim, and Yeojin was hungry and Jungeun is just car sick'' She said and I nodded.

''One sec'' I said and ran to my car. I opened the door of Heejin's side of the car.

''Hey, bunny'' I whispered softly into her ears.

''Huh?'' She said half asleep. Cute

''Are you hungry and need to use the restroom or need to stretch?'' I ask.

''Yea, I'm really hungry and need to use the restroom badly'' She said and ran to the restroom.

I ran back to where the unnies were.

''How about we have lunch here? I mean the girls look like they are really hungry'' I said and they nodded in agreement.

I went inside the restaurant and I ask them for a private room enough for 12 people.

"Order what you want, it's on me for today and the rest of the trip'' I said and they all cheered.

''Hello, I'm Chaeyoung and I'll be taking care of you today'' The waiter said.

''We would like 3 bowls of Jajanmyeon, 3 bowls of Jjamppong, 4 plates of Kimchi fried rice, 2 bowls of Bibimbap,  6 cups of iced-americanos and 6 cups of iced-lattes please'' I said and she nodded.

We chatted while waiting for our food.

I saw Heejin starting to fall asleep so I went to her side and place her head on my shoulders.

''Are you okay Heekki?'' I ask and she nodded.

''Heejin are you okay? I've been looking very tired since this morning'' Jiwoo-unnie said and Heejin just denied it.

Our food arrived and we start digging in, well all of us except Heejin.

''Heejin, you want me to feed you?'' I whispered softly and she nodded shyly.

I chuckled and fed her the fried rice she ordered.

''Yummy?'' I ask and she nodded.

''Latte'' I was about to grab her latte but she grab my drink and drink that instead.

''Hey! That was mine'' I said crossing my arms.

''Hehe'' She said and smiles cheekily.

We finish up our meals and I called the waiter over for the check.

''Ok, so your total will be $110.50'' She said and I handed her my card.

''Thank you'' I said and bow.

''Alright let's continue this trip!'' Sooyoung-unnie exclaimed and we all cheered.

I helped Heejin to our car and open the door for her and got in.

''You wanna sleep some more?'' I ask and she shook her head.

''I'll focus on the view instead'' She said and I nodded.

I started the engine and starts driving towards the beach house.