It just became worse than before

It all happend suddenly. When I think back I almost can't wrap my mind around it. Right now I have Derek in my arms and after a long time I feel comfortable.
* A week before*
"HE IS AN ASS." I shout. Scott looked sorry at me. All morning in the Jeep I kept complaining about Derek. I was so sad that I hadn't just let go and kissed Derek. I wanted his lips on my lips.
"I also had coffee. So im not thinking or talking straight." I say.
Scott laughs and say:" You never think or talk straight. Because you are gay."
First I didn't find it funny but then I just laughed. It had been a long time since I had laugh this hard. I think I can say the same thing about Scott.
"How is Allison?" I ask after a lot of laughing.
"Her famliy are werewolfhunters. Did you hear me. Can you imagine our wedding. That would be awkward. So I broke up with her. I can't be with her. An important part of my life I will always keep from her."
"That's why humans and werewolf's can't be together." I mumble. Just high enough that Scott can hear me.
The rest of the way is in silence. We are both caught in our own thoughts.
When I see hallways I notice posters. Prom. Damn, in all our werewolf-adventure I forgot it. Scott makes the same face as me. Which meant he had forgotten about it too. He didn't have Allison anymore and I didn't have Derek anymore. "Prom is for lame people, anyways." I say.
I hear a voice behind: " Only people without a date says so." It was Lydia. I roll my eyes. Scott makes a sign and we both leave. I have chemistry in the first period. Allison was in the same class. I sat between Scott and Allison. Scott was behind me and Allison in front of me. Our chemistry teacher hadn't shown up." Hey Stiles? Wanna come over?" Allison whisper. I nod slowly. I hope Scott didn't hear it. I wouldn't steal her. But it still felt wrong. After a half hour and our chemistry teacher, Mr. Harrison hadn't still shown up. Many of the students walked out. I look at Scott, at the same time he looks at me." Mr Harrison is always in the library. We should look for him." I say. Scott nods and Allison stand up. All the three of us, go in. You didn't have to be a werewolf to catch the smell of blood. We searched around the library. He was nowhere to be seen. Then we hear Allison scream loud and clear. We run towards her. Allison stand in front of a remains of something that was once Mr. Harrison. Allison begins to cry. And shaking. She was having a hard time breathing. After some minutes she pass out in Scotts arms. That what happened to me the day at the woods. I leave the two of them and run. I keep running till I see a teacher. I drag a teacher to the library I show her what we found. We explain what had happened. She gets us out of there, and call the cops.