Kate and Derek?

Derek looks weird.

"Why are you even here? To rub it in my face that you friendzoned me. And don't even think we are friends." I say as fast as I can.

Derek says nothing. I look at him without knowing what to say.

I think about something sassy to say but I can't. Every time I am around him, I freeze. I almost can't breath and my heart starts beating fast.

If this is how real love feels, let me just say its unbearable.

" A group of betas are after me. I kinda killed their alpha and then ran back to Beacon Hill. They know about how protective I am about Scott. They are going to kill him. So you have to help me."

Derek talk without a break.

"Since when did you start caring about Scott. Oh that's right when he became the source of your power." I tried not to sound furious even though I was.

Derek convinced me. But the whole ride to Scott i was in silence.

Then we went to Scotts house, but we find no Scott.

Allison. I suddenly remembers that he is probably at Allison.

I drive like crazy and finally we are at Allison's house

We don't even knock on the door.

Instead Derek kick the door open.

We run up to to a room. But it isn't Allison's room.

After some searching we find them. On the bed. Making out.

Scott's eye pop out and he looks confused and embarrassed. 

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I look at Derek and Derek looks at me.

"Someone doesn't want to be saved," I whisper to Derek.

"We gotta talk to you."

Scott whisper something to Allison and we are almost out.

When Allison's dad sees us. He doesn't look nearly as surprised as Scott was.

Almost like he expected us to come.

"What a pleasure, Derek Hale. Kate is about to arrive. I think you guys maybe have some unsolved things to discuss."

"what the hell?? What does Kate has to do with all of this?" I ask as calm as i can.¨

"Stiles, we were involved for a little period of time. Nothing serious." Derek tries to explain. I dont even think about anything, I just punch Derek in the face. 

Its like he wanted me to do it. Because since he has werewolf-reaction-speed he could have stopped me.

"I would have chopped you into pieces but some betas will do it for me." Then I grab scott and get into the Jeep.

The next morning I wake up with the sound of werewolf howling. I change clothes and ran out and drive to Scott's house.