Chapter 3 - The Secret

Topanga and Angela were sitting in their room.
"So what are we gonna do while they get the plane up and running?" Angela asked.
"I don't know," Topanga said, sitting on her bed.
"Hey, you ok?" She asked, studying Topanga's expression. "You seem a little...out of it."
"Not exactly." She replied, fingering her bracelet.
"You miss Cory," Angela suggested.
"Of course I do. But it's not just that..." Topanga started.
"You're stuck on this island for a few more days?" Angela teased. "I honestly think it's paradise. I wouldn't mind a few more weeks!"
"No, it's Cory. I feel bad for him." Topanga continued.
"What do you mean?" Angela sat down next to her.
"Every year, on our anniversary, Cory always tries to plan a romantic, cute, date... He's a bit of a perfectionist," She smiled. "He tries to make sure everything goes perfectly. But somehow, the date always goes wrong. One year he spilled hot soup all over me... And then threw a glass of water on me to cool it off."
Angela could tell Topanga was in a brighter mood just by talking about him.
"Another year Cory tried to kiss me on the jungle gym where we first met, but fell and broke his arm. We had to spend the day in the hospital... Pretty romantic, huh?" She said, sarcastically. Angela laughed.
"This year, he promised he'd make it up to me. He held me in his arms and told me this anniversary would be perfect. And now... It's going to be the worst anniversary of all, because we're spending it apart from each other." Topanga sighed.
"Aw, I'm sorry hun. I didn't realize how much this meant to you." Angela hugged her.
Rachel suddenly burst into the room. "Angela!" She looked like she desperately needed tell them something, but she hesitated. "And... Topanga, hi. I didn't know you were back."
"Rachel, is there something wrong?" Topanga asked, as she stood up.
"No, nothing. Just... Some guy who doesn't speak English was hitting on me or something. I couldn't really tell, so I ran in here." Angela didn't believe her. "Angela, will you come and scare him off?" She asked, gesturing towards the door. Angela slowly exited the room, followed by Rachel.
"There's no foreign guy, is there?" Angela asked, once they were outside. Rachel shook her head. "You're terrible at keeping secrets, you know." Angela scolded her.
"I know," Rachel sighed, "but I thought Topanga was still shopping. That was the only thing I could think of at the moment."
"Ok. What's really going on?" Angela folded her arms. Rachel looked behind her to make sure Topanga wasn't listening.
"I just got a call from Cory. The boys are flying to the island tonight!" She whispered. "Cory's going to surprise Topanga on their anniversary! With some help, of course."
"This is great!" Angela smiled, happy to hear she'd be able to spend time with Shawn. "Topanga will love this. This is really sweet of them. She'll be so surprised," She continued. "As long as you don't open up your big mouth." She teased. There were a few seconds of silence.
"Wait a minute, this is the only suite on the island. Where will they all stay without being caught?"