chapter-1

Room was dark ,lamp at nightstand shown dimly.wen kexing pushed Zhou zishu on to the bed.both were panting heavily as they just parted from a passionate kiss.kexing started to unbutton zishu's shirt one by one,zishu was hugging him by collar with narrowed eyes.he flipped open the shirt to the side exposing zishu's porcelain like body.he traced his hand from his broad chest to the narrow waist.

"A- Xu ,why were you laughing so much at bei yuan's jokes today,is he more interesting than me?"

"Lao wen............................"

Wen ke xing started to tease Zhou zishu's nape with his tongue.

"Didn't I look good in this red outfit?a- Xu!"

" Lao wen...........,I m tired ,let go"

" No,a- Xu ,I m not gonna let you go,no matter what.its all after effects of your deed.so endure it.i really hate it when you sweet talk to someone.from now on you are not allowed to go to any functions without me beside you"

"Lao wen, what was the function we attended today"

"Wedding"

" Whose wedding?"

" Bei yuan's"

" Hmm,you unreasonable brat,then why are you drinking this much vinegar. You clearly know it's his wedding and above of all I m his close friend.lao wen aaaaa lao wen "he chuckled

" I don't care whom ever it is ,how much close they are ,a- Xu is mine,Always mine."wen kexing said it with a pouty lips and puppy eyes.

" Aiyo,my lao wen looks so cute,hahahaha.
lao wen how many times I need to remind you that we are already married.look" he showed him their wedding ring." There is no need to be this much anxious,I will always be yours till the Mountains go flat and river drought." He placed a lil' kiss
On wen kexing's forehead.

Wen kexing snuggled on to a- xu's nape.he started kissing him gently.he reached up to a- xu's lips and kissed him, although it was smooth at the beginning it turned rough as wen ke xing started to bite a- xu's lower lips, trailing kisses down to those pretty collar bone .suddenly he yelped as vicious teeths sank into his neck,he half got up holding his neck with his hand.

" A- Xu ,what was that."

" I like it, everytime you were biting me,now let me also taste how it actually feels".

he laughed mockingly.

Wen ke xing tickled a- xu's waist ,latter started to giggle.

"bite as much as u want ,but be lil' gentle.I too like it when u are like that.he smirked."

He layed next to a- Xu,both were staring at the sealing.
"A- Xu did you see how chubby is baby Lu da,he is so cute.I carried him quite a long time,his giggles are really sweet.but at first he got scared by me ,hahaha."

( Lu da- son of wu- xi and bei yuan)

" Yes lao wen ,He is really cute,he was struggling with the fork to eat ,bei yuan left in between the greeting ceremony of guests and was feeding him,that was really adorable.he smeared milk all over his dress."axu let out a satisfied laughter.

Wen kexing turned side way and hugged axu tightly." If we had a kid we can also play with him/ her.axu how about we give it a try,aaaaa."

"What are you saying lao wen",he turn around closing his eyes and with a gentle smile in his already redden lips.

Wen kexing turned him over forcefully , showering kisses here and there.

He stripped Zhou zishu with in seconds and went on teasing his nipples.As he was pleasuring his beloved he took his own clothes off as well.when he took his length to his mouth Zhou zishu was already a moaning mess,arching his body as he enjoyed the feel of his husband's hot mouth.kexing started to stretch him with his long fingers and prepared himself to put him inside.As there were no further activities happening for  like a few seconds ,Zhou zishu snap out from his wonderland and was suppoting himself up on his elbows.

" Lao wen,are u gonna put it in bare!huh"

" Mmmmmmmm ,cause I want to hear some baby giggles soon"

" But..................."

" There is no but,only butt.

a- Xu is it that u don't like to have a kid now,mmmm!"

" It's not that I don't want a kid,it's ......... it's .............just,I m a bit nervous about will we be able to be good parents to our kid!is it the right time."

" If u don't think it is the right time ,then we will not" he placed a gentle kiss on latter's forehead and stretched his hands to take condom from night stand.

" Hmmmm,but we can try to be our best right,"he pulled kexing down for a deep kiss.

Zishu wrapped his legs around latter's waist ,as kexing holded zishu's hip with his right hand and started to thrust gently ,the deeper it gets in the loudest zishu moaned . zishu's hands were grabbing kexing's hair tightly.after so much poundings both came together .kexing kissed zishu gently as the latter was totally exhausted.He pulled the blanket over them and turned off the light on the nightstand.

" Lao wen,it is still there ,pull it out"zishu said in a low, tired voice , his eyes kept closing gently as he was about to doze off.

" Just sleep,let it be there a little more ,a- Xu ,mmuaah"

He kissed his forehead

Both slept peacefully.

🌸It's my first time writing something like this,and I don't know about ,is it good or not.please leave comments if u like my writing.and if I wrote something wrong , correct me that I can edit it😊🌸

Wait for our little guest to arrive soon😁.