chapter -2

11:00 am .Sunlight reflected through the glass window panes leaving mix of colours of light shattered in the room .Zhou zi shu rubbed his eyes and got up .

he headed towards the washroom and took a nice bath .he dressed in his most comfortable oversized clothes .

Wenkexing was preparing something serious in their kitchen.zhou zishu peeped from behind wenkexing with lips curved downwards and raised eyebrows.wenkexing gazed side way and a smile bloomed in his lips cause of a- xu's annoyed 'cute' expression.

Both hands on his waist,Zhou zishu shouted.

"Wen kexing aaaaaaaaaaa,why are you making this potato soup again ,I hate it ."

Then he turned around to grab some cookies from the kitchen cupboard.he opened it and the first thing he found was the walnut jar.he rolled his eyes and shaked his head in annoyance.and took that cookie jar from the side and glared at wen kexing.

And here our hero wen kexing ,he knows the exact reason why a- Xu got mad, with his eyebrows knitted down and with ' I understood,I m sorry' smile.

*first, he is annoyed because of me preparing potato soup everyday.but haaaaah ,it's really nice to eat something not so spicy once a day,right,how can someone eat that much spicy food everyday.*

*Second,he doesn't like walnuts at all.he already told me to keep it away from his eyes,but yeah I forgot .*

Zhou zishu walked to the sofa and sat there munching cookies as wenkexing return to his brunch preparation.

After a while his phone rang.

" A- Xu eeeeeeh,took that call for me ,aaaah."

" Okay,hello ,aaah ,so you are coming here today,nice . Yeah yeah,I m fine.

He walked over to wenkexing.

" Who is it!"

" Your cousin"a- Xu wispered in between the call.

" Ayo,so u r coming to our house,huh,if u put your legs inside the door I m gonna break it,where were u when I send you a big invitation for our wedding.only now u can remember this brother of yours ,are u my sister or just someone else "

wen kexing shouted near a- xu's ears as he was holding it there.zhou zishu frowned at the ear breaking noise.

" Lao wen,she already declined the call.now u were screaming on my ears."

He smacked his shoulders,then a strange smell hit both of their noses and they found the thing inside the pan was already burning .

They had their brunch.

(Time skip: evening)

Someone rang the door bell .
Zhou zishu opened the door,it was her ,wen kexing's cousin sister,du pusa,with a smilie face and shades of naughtiness in her face.she studies abroad ,so she had mere time to spend with the family.

" Tada.................."
She pulled out a dandelion bouquet from her behind.
" Happy married Life Zishu ge"

Suddenly kexing pulled zishu backwards,blocking du pusa from entering the house.
"Ayo ,who is this,my sister,huh,and u know something, he is allergic to dandelions ,throw it away and why are you bringing a flower bouquet to a florists home!"

With a pouty lips ,du pusa said
" Gege,sorry ,I didn't know that ge is allergic to dandelions.and I don't care if u r a florist or something else,if I want to bring flowers I will definitely bring " ,she stick her tongue out and pushed kexing to the side ,and dragged her luggage inside.

" Zishu ge,come here,I already thrown that bouquet away,( she threw it to the bin near the door)it's not that I intentionally didn't attended the wedding,I had exam ,what can I do ,kill my professor?"

" It's okay sis,he forgot to took his daily pills, don't care about what he blabbers."

" Ayo,who is on whose side now, so I am the one at odd side,ha,😤.well do you want coffee or tea?"

"Don't ask a hard working girl,do you want coffee or tea.its coffee always."

"It's coffee always" wenkexing mimicked it in annoyance and started to make some coffee.

Zishu and du pusa hold their laughter,they don't want to make the latter more mad.

Have a good day 😊
Bye