thug

"y/n? y/n? yn!"

My eyes open wide but then immediately shut again as I see the blinding white light. I squint my eyes and see Sae-byeok looking down at me. Once i can fully open my eyes i sit up and look around. What the hell...what is this place. There's hundreds of some kind of like...bunk beds? And in the very middle of the first wall there's a huge metal looking door. I look around at the people and notice were all wearing this greenish blue tracksuit. I look down at mine. Number 228. Wait, we all have numbers. i look back up at Sae-Byeok. She's number 67. Why are we numbered? And why are there so many of us? And..is that classical music playing? Dammit. I hate classical music.

"What is this place?" i ask. But when i look up i see Sae-Byeok getting dragged down the stairs by some guy. He plops her off in the middle of the room.

"Hey what the hell?" I yell out.

I run down the stairs to see what this guy was gonna do to her. He's this big ma with slicked back black hair, and a really cool snake tattoo on his neck running down to his back. If this guy wasn't such a douche i would be friends with him. After a few minutes of him hitting Sae-Byeok around she sits up and hits him.

"Hah-Hah!" he chuckles "Wow, small world, eh? Those eyes still has that temper, huh? Yet, no one broke your spirit. You can still take a hit."

Sae-Byeoks eyes narrow deeply and angrily at this man, who has the number 101 on his back.

"I took care of you when you had no one else. I fed you. I taught you everything you know. Yet you treat me like this."

"You took more from me then you could possibly owe" Sae-Byeok spits out.

"If that's all true then why did you run, huh?" 101 snickers.

"I wanted to go independent." She says.

101 cackles

"Right. Independent." 101 bites his lip then attempts to strike Sae-Byeok again.

She dodges his hit. But right after, he picks her up by the collar and throws her around some more.

"So you wanted to go independent huh? Go wave a flag then. Oh right! Your from North Korea." 101 was about to kick her around some more until some man comes in and shoves 101 out of the way. He grabs her by her sweater.

"Hey you! Come here!" he says.

"Oh! That scar on your neck! You pickpocketed me! You took my money! Where is it, huh? You took it. I needed tha-"

Before "456" could finish 101 kicks him out of the way. 456 grunts.

A few seconds later he jumps up and attempts to get to 101s level.

What the hell is going on...

"What the hell?!" 456 exclaims.

"Who are you?" asks 101

456 fixes his hair and attempts to catch his breath.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Me? Okay uhm." 456 pauses. "I'm Seong Gi-Hun from Ssangmun-dong." he says.

"Hey, Ssangmun-dong shit" 101 says

I try to hold a slight chuckle. That was funny as hell.

"This little bitch and I weren't done talking so how about you move out of the way huh?"

"Okay, yeah, i understand but me and this...woman need to discuss something urgently." 456 or Gi-hun says.

"You bastard. What scheme are you two running?" 101 asks.

456 starts mocking 101.

"What's your problem with this girl, 101? I bet your a thug who preys on girls all the time, huh?"

101 looks around awkwardly. Well now we know that's true.

"Did you tell her to rob me like that" 456 questions.

"You bitch. " 101 tries to hit 456 but he scurries away.

"Hey this guy wants to hit me, huh?!"

456 walks around like an idiot while mocking the thug. I haven't even been up for 30 minutes and I'm already entertained.

"Someone get over here! We need hel-"

A loud buzzing comes from the large door. It slowly opens up to reveal multiple pink jumpsuit guys. All of them have a circle on their head except for the one in the middle, who has a square. The shapes must distinguish whos more important. Everyone immediately looks up, including the 3 people who were just fighting, completely ignoring their disagreements. Sae-Byeok stands up and walks over to me.

"What the hell was that?" I ask.

Sae-Byeok shushes me.

The man with the square on his mask walks to the front.

"I would like to make a heartfelt welcome to you all." he says in a deep voice.

"You will all be challenged in 6 different games over 6 days. Those who win all 6 games will receive a handsome cash prize."

Shit. This sounds intense.

"Why should we believe that?" I hear behind me. Everyone turns their head to look at the man speaking.

"You took all stuff and put us to sleep coming here, then you bring us to this strange warehouse. And now you want us to play a few games for money? You really think were gonna buy that?"

"We took those measures to keep confidentiality as we brought you here. We promise to return all your belongings once you finish the games."

Another woman asks about the masks. But that's the last question i have about this place.

Then someone else speaks.

"Well I don't believe you a bit. Got that?'

I look back to look at him. DAYUM. (I'm so sorry)

Okay I'm done with this chapter idk how to continue ill figure it out though.