won

I sit on the ground for a few moments until I can lift my head up and breathe normally. I look up behind me to see there's 5 seconds left.

4

3

2

BAM

Two people land only a few inches in front of me, we all look at each other with eyes full of shock. One of the men had the number 199 on his jacket and had such dark brown hair it was nearly black. The other man was 456. When I look at him I chuckle nervously as I remember him mocking the thug earlier today.

456 catches his breath and looks over at Sangwoo then back at me.

"I'm sorry about that. Guess I didn't realize where I was going." he chuckles a bit.

"That's alright, I'm just glad your alive." I say.

456 stands up and holds out his hand to help me and 199 up. He shakes my hand as he pulls me from the ground.

"I'm Seong Gi-Hun." he says smiling.

I shake his hand back "I'm y/n. I don't know if you want to be associated with me though. I'm friends with her." I look over at Sae-byeok and nod my head.

"The pickpocket." Gi-hun says angrily as he starts walking towards her.

"HEY! Can we not right now? Look at you! Your sweating your ass off! At least wait an hour before you torment her again." I say.

"Your right. Thanks so much."

I smile back at him until I notice he's looking right across my shoulder at someone. I start to turn around to look at who he's staring at then realize its Sangwoo. I take a deep breath and turn my head back around.

"Sangwoo! Come here man!" Gi-hun yells.

I look at Sae-Byeok and beckon my hand to come over to where I am for emotional support.

"Gi-hun, I wish you wouldn't shout my name as loud as you can." Sangwoo complains.

"Sorry. I just get excited easily." Gi-hun says embarrassed.

"Have you met y/n and 199 yet?" Gi-Hun asks.

Sangwoo takes a deep breath.

"Yes I have met...228." he says looking at down and back up at me. "She almost crushed me to death." he scolds.

"Hey I was going to say sorry! Sorry that I didn't feel like talking after a near death experience!"

Sangwoo was about to say something else until the loudspeaker announced something again.

"Attention all players, please wait for the guards directions to know what to do next."

☆☆☆☆

Once we made it back to the room with our beds, Sae-Byeok and I followed G-Hun like he told us to. He was regularly checking over his shoulder to make sure we were still following. Once we got to a corner with beds on either side of us we sat down. I was beside Sae-Byeok and 199. Sangwoo was sitting right in front of me.

"Hey, I'm really sorry for "crushing you". I really am." I say.

"Don't worry about it. Your not dead so its okay." he says looking away.

"Sangwoo." Gi-hun says.

"You helped me. Thank you."