Part 11

Hey Kitsss~ Guess who's backkkkkk! I know I've been gone for so long and I'm sorry but I lost my account and just now recovered it. I hope you guys enjoy what I write and that I don't ruin this plot since it's been awhile... See y'all later ;)

Kibas POV

As I lead Naruto into the clothing store I can't help but think about what happened previously outside. He just takes all my flirty comments and turns them against me and I end up flustered instead. As I was thinking of the small kiss he places on the side of my lip I hear a small gasp and his arm leaves mine. I shake out of my thoughts and turn my head to see where he went. I see him staring at a battle kimono that suits him amazingly. It was a Black short battle kimono with two light blue stripes going through the sides and one smaller deep royal blue stripe in between. Little whit and blue flowers are placed neatly around the kimono as well. They match his eyes witch were latched on to it taking in all its details. I slowly walked up behind him taking in how his eyes seemed to sparkle looking at it.

"Kibaaa look at it! Isn't it so awesome!?!" Naruto said while turning to face me with a small smile. I felt my stomach tingle a little as my cheeks lightly warmed.

"Yeah! I like the little flowers and the color matches well with your eyes." I said while grinning at him but inside I felt my heart beating loudly. I watched as Naruto looked at the price tag and sweat dropped slightly.

I arch an eyebrow as I ask him, "What's wrong?" He looks at me as he shakes his head and says it more expensive then he thought. He then looked for his size and held onto it. I guess he really likes it. We walk around some more and he picks up some scrolls and paper and ink for I guess sealing? Im gonna be honest sealing techniques seem so boring and hard how does he do it? I grabbed some things like new Kunai and Shuriken. I asked if he was ready to pay and he nodded. So we went up and he was going to pay when I handed the money first. He looked at me in shock and I just smiled at him. I then paid for my stuff and we walked out.

"Why'd you do that? I had money I could've paid for my stuff!" Naruto exclaimed while pouting at me. I slightly chuckled as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's fine I'm the one taking you out not the other way around" I said while staring into his pretty blue eyes. He huffed and rolled his eyes as he turned away from me. I silently laughed when I had an awesome idea. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into me as I used my other hand to lift his chin up. He looked at me mouth slightly open probably in shock. I smirked as I leaned in slowly watching his eyes widen but I stopped and said lowly. "Cmon now pup roll your eyes at me alright?" I say as I lightly graze his lips against mine. His cheeks reddened as hr growled lowly at me. I raised my eyebrow as he prepared to speak.

"I roll my eyes when I want to towards who I want to." He growled out lowly as he leaned in. I smirk as I go behind him pulling his back against me wrapping my arms around his waist. I lean down to whisper in his ear.

"The only way you could roll your eyes at me is if we are in bed and they are rolled back in pleasure." I whispered out lowly as I blew in his ear. He shivered and flushed lightly scowling. I was about to say something when he was pulled out of my arms. I look up to see a raven haired bastard.

Itachis POV

I was walking to get some Dango for my mom when I was summoned to the hokages office. I body flickered there and bowed on one knee. "Hokage-Sama" I said respectfully.

"You may stand Itachi. You have a quick mission" He said staring seriously out me I nodded and got ready to listen closer. "You must find Naruto-Kun immediately and get his help. I have received word that there are rouge ninjas in the training grounds preparing to attack. Go find him and inform him to go with you and fight against them. I will also be sending genin teams to watch the fight so they could see where they'll need to be in the future and see real ninjas in action."

"Hai Hokage-Sama" I said as I bowed once more. He dismissed me and I body flickered to where I felt Naru-Chans Chakra. When I get there I scan my surroundings and see Naru-Chan being held by the Inuzuka heir. I scowled as I felt my heart squeeze in jealousy. I quickly grab Naruto and pull him into my chest away from the dog. I glared at him as I said "Why are your paws on my Naru-Chan you mutt." I said as I growled and tightened my hold on my fox. The mutt glared at me harshly.

"He's not yours Uchiha and to answer your question we are on a date." The mutt answered with a smug grin. My heart pounded and squeezed as I stood in slight shock and anger. I didn't show it but I was hurt.

I looked at Naru-Chan who nodded with a slight blush on his face as he spoke "It's true Ita-Kun" My eyes slightly widened and stung lightly. I growled harshly at the mutt and saw him slide one of his legs back ready to attack and growl back. Then as I did the same my Naru-Chan interrupted us. "Did you need something Ita-Kun?" I remembered what the homage said and I told him we had a serious mission. His face hardened and nodded. He looked at the mutt with apologetic eyes.

"I'm sorry Kiba-Kun I have to go. I had an amazing time thank you." He said with reddened cheeks and a kind smile. I watched as the muy blushed and said it was okay and they could hang out some other time. I wanted to kill him then and there. Who does this mutt think he is flirting with my fox in front of me. What's worse is the fact my blonde is allowing it but even then I know Naru-Chan and I still have a chance. I grab Narus hand smiling at him and with a nod I pull him in close with my arms round his waist as I turn to the mutt and smirk as he growls. We left using a body flicker and we ended up in a tree at the training ground. We observed as I told Naruto the details of the mission. We waited until we saw and felt the genin teams arrived so they could observe. I noticed my brother and smiled lightly.

"Are you ready Naru?" I ask looking at him with a smirk as I pull him into me. He smirks as he leans in closer our lips almost touching. He kisses the corner of my lips.

"As ready as always Ita-Kun~" he said purring a bit. I chuckled as I kiss3d his forehead and we jumped down in a fighting stance.