Chapter 1

***JJ's POV***
"JJ wake up !" Cameron screamed pouring water on my face . " Really Cam !" I screamed jumping out of bed "Come on get ready, it's our last day." Cameron said with this dirty look on his face."O-okay , okay stop ."I said laughing " I'll be down stairs." he said
As soon as he left I grabbed my outfit and went to the bathroom .

***20 minutes later ***
After I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair , and got dressed in a plane navy shirt and white shorts , and navy vans also my leather jacket to cover my scars . I started straightening my hair and Cam started screaming the most stupid things , I didn't understand how he could be so hyper its 6:00 in that morning. I started thinking about mine and Cam's relationship he was basically my brother. Me and my mom moved in with her friend shortly after I was born . That friend happened to be Cam's mom .I can also remember the day Cameron saved my life . It was the beginning of my freshman year and Cam was just starting to get famous, and I got a lot of hate at my school . I couldn't take it anymore and I started cutting myself . That day the girl named Stephanie locked me in the bathroom and started kicking me  and I have very bad panic attacks . When we got home I ran up to my room found my razor and cut myself more than 10 times . When I blacked out Cam came in and took me to the hospital.

***2 minutes later***
I finished straightening my hair and went down to Cam ," Um hey we need to talk after school today so don't go to Miranda's ." he said not looking up from his phone "Ok are you ready to go ?" I asked " Yep lets go !"