chapter 5

*** On The Plane***
I sat next to Cameron and Miranda on the plane. God why did I agree to this . I hate planes . " Hey are you okay?" Cam asked me " Y-yeah I just hate planes, remember what happened last time I had an panic attack on the plane ." I said " How could I forget." he chuckled. He took my hand and squeezed it " I'm here if you need me ." he said " Thanks." I said squeezing his hand . As the plane started taking off I could feel my breath quickening ," Hey hey I'm here calm down." Cam whispered I nodded and closed my eyes, I slowly drifted off to sleep .

" JJ wake up , we just landed ." Cam said shaking my shoulder " I'm up I'm up !" I said we walked off the plane then went and got our luggage, the we walked out to the limo .

There he was Jack Glinsky . Man he was hot . I climbed into the limo and sat between Nash and Cam, I felt someone staring I looked up and saw Matt staring he smiled and I just looked down at my phone. All of the guys were laughing and making vines. About 2 minutes later we pulled in to the hotel . Bart walked up to us and put us into our rooms me,Miranda, Nash and Cam . After I just stopped listening and just stared at Jack God he's perfect.