Part 53 (flashback)

"Hey Derbear." Meredith laughed as she watched Derek roll his eyes before she moved to kiss his cheek.

"I've told you not to call me that." He relaxed into her touch as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"But it's so cute." She squeezed his cheeks and watched as he pouted before moving to grab a drink from the fridge.

"Do you want to do something tonight? I know we've both been busy studying and working so I would like some time to see my girlfriend for more than 5 minutes." Derek said as he dropped his pen onto his box and relaxed back in his chair.

"Yeah." Meredith smiled at him as she screwed the lid back on her bottle of water. "Where we going?" She asked before she made her way over to sit down in his lap.

"Oh I don't know, was thinking we could go watch a movie, grab some food and then come back here. Everyone is out until later." Derek raised his eyebrows suggestively as he started kissing along her neck.

"Hm, how about we skip the dinner and the movie and just head upstairs now." Meredith straddled his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her fingers went to the curls at the base of his neck.

"That..." Derek stood up and his hands went to cup her ass as her legs tightened around his waist. "Sounds perfect." He said as he headed for the stairs.

"Don't drop me." Meredith giggled as Derek stumbled on the stairs slightly before gaining back his balance quickly.

"Don't worry I won't." He said as he placed her down on his bed and crawled on top of her.

His hand immediately moved to inch up her top as his hands cupped her breast.

"Hmm Derek." Meredith moaned as she arched her back as she pushed herself further into his touch. "We need to be quick, come on."

It was a flurry of movement as they stripped each other down so there was nothing left between them anymore. Slowly slipped into Meredith, smiling as she gasped and arched her back once again.

Derek immediately started thrusting his hips harder and faster, smiling as Meredith's moans echoed round his room and the need for her overwhelmed his body. It didn't take long until he felt Meredith starting to tighten around him as she leaned up and bit his shoulder to stop herself from screaming out loud.

"Derek?" Carolyn's voice was heard from the other side of the door which caused them to stop and look at one another with wide eyes.

"Hang...hang on ma." Derek said, panicking as he pulled himself out of Meredith's arms and quickly got changed. He opened the door just enough to peer round it. "Hey ma."

"Oh sorry son, was you sleeping?" Carolyn asked referring to Derek's flushed complexion.

"Yeah..." he said, giving Meredith the side eye as she held back a giggle.

"Well, I  just wanted to let you know that we are going out for a meal for your Aunt Michelle's birthday on the weekend. You should invite Meredith along." Carolyn smiled at him.

"Sounds good." Derek forced a smile towards Carolyn. "I'm going to go shower, so..." Derek hoped that Carolyn would get the message.

"Oh ok, no worries son." Carolyn smiled at him once more before heading down the stairs.

Derek shut the door and allowed his head to rest against before turning to Meredith as they both broke out into a fit of giggles.

"Oh my...did that really just happen?" Meredith asked in between laughing as she held the blanket up against her chest.

"Yeah it did." Derek laughed and shook his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Come on." He held out his hand towards Meredith and waited for her to take it.

"Where are we going?" Meredith asked as she stood up with the blanket still wrapped around her as she took his hand in hers.

"We are going for a shower." Derek walked backwards and guided Meredith into the bathroom.

"Mmm." Meredith sighed happily as she dropped the blanket before giggling once again as Derek wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tight.

When Meredith had met Derek she hadn't been looking for anything serious but he made her feel safe and at home. So for now, she was going to cherish every moment she got to spend with him.

*a/n*
just a filler chapter for now but I desperately need suggestions for girls names so I can write the next chapter!! Leave your suggestions down below please <3