CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN
DIDI
By the time she skipped back to the room the Power Rangers had been in, everyone was gone. Didi spotted Reyzzo, unconscious and still losing blood. If he weren't an incubus with immortality spells on him, he'd have already perished.

"Rey-Rey!" She cried in concern. She knelt beside her friend and ally. Realizing how weak he was, Didi began trying to stop the bleeding. When that wasn't enough, she gently kissed his forehead and poured some of her magic into him.

Reyzzo groaned and opened his eyes. "Rey-Rey, are you alright?" She asked.

"Didi..." Reyzzo mumbled.

"It's okay. I'll get someone here so you can heal properly."

Reyzzo grabbed her and pulled her down on top of him. He kissed her.

Didi pulled away. "Rey-Rey... No," she said a little nervously. "I'll get you help."

"Come on, Didi," he said weakly. "Let's have some fun."

"I said no, Reyzzo," she said firmly.

He flipped her onto her back and pinned her so quickly she didn't register he'd even moved for a second. "I need it, Didi," he said as he pinned her wrists above her head so roughly it hurt.

"Get it somewhere else. I'm not your toy!" Didi replied.

"I can change that." He kissed her neck and Didi felt his power trying to seduce her. It was working, but her fear overpowered his magic.

"Stop it! I mean it!" Didi shouted. He tore at her shirt, ripping it open and exposing her bra.

Panic overwhelmed her. Suddenly, the dark crystal's power burst from within her, plunging them into complete darkness. Reyzzo was caught by surprise and shifted slightly. Didi took the opportunity to knee him in the groin, which made him scream in rage and release her wrists.

Didi ran from the room before Reyzzo could get his bearings. She ran right into her mother.

"What troubles you, Traezzunee?" Her mother asked.

"Reyzzo attacked me!" Didi blurted out. She was trembling, her bra was still exposed, and her wrists were bruising from where Reyzzo had held them.

"What do you mean?" Her mother examined her for a moment, then said, "I see. He was injured. He needed to feed."

"But I told him no... I offered to find him someone else."

"He needed help quickly, Traezzunee. You shouldn't have denied him."

"But... I don't want to do that, Mommy."

"Oh, honestly, Didi, don't be such a child! He's an incubus. It's not as if you wouldn't have enjoyed it."

Didi stared at her mother in surprise. "I'm your daughter. Don't you care that someone you consider an ally just tried to rape me? Daddy killed anyone who even looked at me wrong! No one ever would have pulled this on me on Onyx!"

"Dark Specter wasn't your father. Stop idolizing him. He's dead and gone. Master Vile was your true father, and he didn't care to know you. I've been good to you, Child. You're overreacting. Taking care of Reyzzo's needs is fun. Suck it up, Didi." She cackled as she added, "Literally!"

Didi couldn't believe her mother could look at the shape she was in and crack dirty jokes. She wanted to cry. Instead, she said, "I'm going for a walk."

"Oh, fine! I'll find someone to tend to Reyzzo tonight. You're missing out!"

Didi ran from the base. She kept running until she hit the edge of town, not really sure where she was going. No one seemed to notice her. It was late and very few people were around. She didn't know what to do, but she knew she couldn't go back home. Not yet. Not until Reyzzo had fed and her mother let it go.