🌦chapter 16🌦

April 23rd, 2019
Thursday
10:02AM

(Brief mention of ED)

I stood in the kitchen preparing plates with scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I put them on the table and lit the lavender candle that was in the middle of the table.

I looked at myself in the mirror that sat on the mantel in the livingroom before going into ciarans room quietly.

I sat at the edge of the bed and shook him slightly. He groaned slightly and rubbed his eyes. "Goodmorning birthday bitch" i said softly and he lightly chuckled.

"You look beautiful" he said, his voice raspy and deep. I always admired his voice, just the sound of him makes- "what smells so good?" He asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Breakfast. Come on" i said kissing his temple.

We sat across from each other at the table and i felt his eyes on me as i played with me eggs. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah...yeah just not very hungry i should've thought before i made my plate" i said.

"Marceline is it back?" He asked and i knew exactly what he was referring to. "Lets not worry about me today love, what do you wanna do?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Marceline if your eating disorder is back then we need to take you to the hospital" he said and i played with the skin on my thumb. "Im fine ciaran. Just not hungry" i lied. "Marcey i haven't seen you eat anything in 2 weeks" he said.

"Really, ciaran, im okay. Lets stop talking about this for now please" i said.

"What are you doing today?" I asked. "Me and the guys are going to some festival thing in malibu and if im correct, we're going out to dinner at 6" he said.

I washed the dishes as he finshed his food and i scraped mine into the trash. He went into his room to get ready and i cleaned up my mess in the kitchen. His arms snaked around waist as i stood washing the dishes and he kissed my cheek softly.

"You look amazing" i said smiling. "Look at you" he said and felt me cheeks heat up. I still get so nervous around him. "I have a suprise for you when you get home" i whispered. "Oh god now i dont wanna go" he said and i chuckled.

I turned off the sink and wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up off the ground and i wrapped my legs around his waist as he held my thighs.

"Whats the suprise?" He asked and i smiled as i pressed my forehead against his. "I cant tell you, then it wouldn't be a surprise" i said and he smiled. "You could light up a planet with that smile" i whispered and he smirked.

He pressed his lips against mine and brought me to lean my back against the fridge so he didn't have to hold me up anymore and his hand travelled down my body.

As his face went to my neck there was a honk outside. "Thats you" i said and he sighed. He put me down so my feet we touching the ground and kissed me before leaving.

A/n: two part chapter🙏 pt.2 will be up tmrw i think🧐 gn f@gs<3