An Abomination of Nature

In a time of need, only shall a hero rise to help the needy..

Narrator POV

It could only be described as an abomination of nature.
With freakish arms and a bird-like head with an exposed brain, it was the stuff of nightmares.
This hulking beast held down Yaoyorozu's teacher, his body bloodied and battered like the beast went all out on him. The most unsettling thing about the creature was that smile they had, so creepy...
Beside the beast was a man with light blue hair, concealed behind an embalmed white-gloved hand on his face.
He seemed to be taunting the hero. "Nice try, Eraserhead, but your quirk's not gonna be enough for the sheer power of my Nomu."
He chuckled to himself as he stepped on Eraser, like he was somehow better than him.
The nomu proceeded to pound Eraser's bloodied face into the ground twice, blood gushing from his wounds.
Kiren and the others watched in horror as the Nomu kept on smashing Eraser into the ground.
Is he getting beaten to death?
In this world, being a pro hero isn't simply about being a superhero. Being a hero means agreeing to be hurt on behalf of the people you're supposed to be protecting.

All of a sudden, a black gas appeared out of nowhere right beside the man. It had two shark yellow iris-absent eyes, but it had the ability to speak.
"Shigaraki, the students were successfully scattered throughout the facility. I also took care of Thirteen. There was a student who escaped, but I'm sure he'll signal the Symbol of Peace here."
The man swiped at the black gas in a fit of anger. "As well as the rest of the heroes! Goddammit, Kurogiri!"
The man started scratching his neck in frustration.
"I would kill you for being so incompetent, but we'll be needing your quirk for a retreat back to the hideout."
He quickly cooled off. The group quietly celebrated, or at least, only the short fellow. The rest of the group was still careful of the villain's next move.
"However...it would be beneficial to scar the Symbol of Peace. And what better way than to kill some of his students?"
The man pivoted around and dashed towards the group in an instant, specifically towards Momo.

Kiren's heart sank as he watched the villain make contact with Momo's face. But nothing happened. The villain chuckled and turned back to mock the teacher but Kiren wasted no time flinging an ember at the man, blasting him to the side.
"Get away from her!" he warned the villain.
The man recovered quickly but had fiery marks on his chest where the explosion was.
"Oh, you're annoying. Eraser did a good job of preparing you. Sucks that you're going to die!"
Kiren was a bit dense as to why the villain thought he was a student, but he prepared a flurry of embers by his side. The 'Nomu' appeared right beside the villain in an instant.
"Shit- I'm definitely outmatched." Kiren thought to himself as the Nomu smacked him away into the water.

Everyone jumped into the water.
Except for Ryuhei.
Fear had overtaken his entire body, constricting his body as the nomu slowly walked towards him and prepared to beat him to a bloody crisp. Only as the Nomu was about to bring his fists down on Ryuhei and crush him was the moment his mind returned.
Death was arriving quickly for him, and it was a few seconds before he would be crushed to a bloody pulp so he couldn't get out of the way.
Reiko...I'm sorry for not protecting them...

He closed his eyes as the Nomu brought its fists down, creating a massive impact hole in the ground. But there was no blood.

Ryuhei blinked, baffled. He was supposed to be dead, but he was alive instead.

Ryuhei was astonished to notice that his hands were radiating a purplish aura. This aura felt warm, maybe even delicious, like iced tea. Perhaps this was his quirk?
Ryuhei rolled out of the impact radius as soon as the Nomu launched his next attack. A grin of confidence lit up his face as he looked back at the Nomu.
It was slow to attack. Meaning he could keep it occupied for long enough for everyone to get out of here.

He felt a certain tingle on his neck and quickly ducked, luckily out of the way of an attack by the villain from behind.
The villain grinned and pivoted around with a smirk, "You certainly are even more annoying than your friend. But how long can you dodge before we finally get you, little rabbit?"
Whether for a few seconds or for a few minutes, he needed to stall until the heroes in this world arrive.
He had to, so his friends could get away. Even if it was impossible. With a mutant bird monster that can rearrange his limbs into a pretzel, he knew this wasn't gonna be easy. Even worse was the fact that he didn't know what quirk the villain had.
Abruptly, the teacher called out to Ryuhei,
"Kid! Be careful of that man. His quirk allows him to decompose your skin. Don't let him touch you!"
The boy's shoulder tensed up but he knew that he couldn't run away.
In the same manner Reiko had taught him years before, he assumed the stance similar to a boxer's, putting his fists at chin level to minimise the area the villain can touch. Finally, he can protect his friends for once..

Meanwhile, Kiren swam by the edge of the plaza platform quietly, following the green girl's lead in order to rescue Yaoyorozu's teacher. After diving into the water, most of the group dispersed to other parts of USJ in a panic. So it was only a duo stealth mission between him and Tsu.

Eventually, they creeped over to the side of the plaza platform, far from the villain and the monster. Kiren looked around for the body of the teacher, but instead, it was his friend that caught his eye.

He didn't look damaged. "Good," he thought to himself "he's okay." Tsuyu extended her tongue and quickly recovered the teacher.

Mafumi's POV

I couldn't see anything. The last thing I remembered was falling down that weird portal. Then...I crashed into someone.
"Who the hell are you?!" a voice screamed in my ear.
Kiren?! Dammit, did he forget what I told him about screaming in my goddamn ear-
"Bakugo, calm down!" another voice tried calming the first. I attempted to open my eyes, even a little, and witness a pair of eyes staring back at me.
"Lady, you alright?" they tried pulling me up, which promptly woke up my body.
I tried standing up, even if my legs felt like twigs about to be broken.
"Where...am I?" I asked with a groan of numb pain. It feels like I fell off a 20-story building.
"Not telling you until you tell us who you are and why are you here." a blond haired boy appeared in my sight.
Beside another boy, both my age, with red hair and the same pair of red eyes as the blondie.
However, their eyes seemingly gave off two very different vibes. It was as if they were the personifications of the colour red being both intimidating and brave.
I paused for a moment before responding "..My name is Mafumi. And to be honest, I don't know what the hell I'm doing here."
The blondie still looked like he wanted to kill me or somethin', but luckily his friend was more understanding.
"My classmates call me Kirishima. And that's Bakugo." the redhead gestured to blondie.
Bakugo?
"You aren't a villain then?" Kirishima raised an eyebrow at me.
Villain? Do I look like a villain? I mean, I look more innocent than evil if anything.
"Of course not. Are you two villains?"
They shook their heads in denial.
"So where am I?"
"No idea."
Bakugo replied with a callous shrug.
"If you can help us, you can find out where exactly we are."
The redhead tried striking a deal with me.
Now that I think about it, they do seem trustworthy. Either that or they're really good liars.
"Deal."
"Good, follow us."
They gestured at me before exiting the room. So I followed them...