8| Strategy

A/N: SURPRISE! I thought Double chapters BTW!

Simple question: what do you of the strategy use?

"Oh! If you're interested, sure why not?" The kokeshi dolls surrounded him. Before Takeru put on his blindfold, he and (Y/N) exchange nods.

"Oh! You've got a lot of fans outside Amaya-kun! I hope you'll survive!" Takeru prepared his ears, as he slowly lower his head and listen.

"Kagome! Kagome! The bird in the cage! When, oh when will it come out! In the night of dawn! The crane and turtle slipped! Who is behind you now?"

*Tap Tap Tap*

Three taps of feet were heard from someone, Amaya smirked proudly. "Kenichi, the one behind my back is Kenichi," Takeru announced making the dolls widen their eyes in shock.

"He got the right answer! As expected from you Amaya-Kun!" The boy could simply let out a chuckle as he peeled off his blindfold and watches the Kokeshi dolls explode, leaving a large key.

***

"What...are you playing some sort of trick here, Takeru?" (Y/N) chuckled at hearing that Takeru would like to cooperate with her. "It's unlikely of you to do that, I thought you were independent." (Y/N) walks off but she was stopped by someone's grasp.

"Let go of me or you'll get your fucking arm broke off."

"You know I could do that before you would." Takeru cut off with a sly expression. "You wanted to survive, right? If you'll get picked, I'll have you covered but of course, I'll need your aid for that." The girl furrowed her eyebrows, she don't know whether he should trust him.

She has two options; accept his offer and but he'll still make it out of the game and become a harder enemy? or reject the offer and just hope for him to get picked and hope for his death.

Why is he doing this? She thought to herself while looking (up/down/straight) at her Former friend.

"Deal. Why are you doing this by the way? Have you been officially insane?" The girl snickered, but Takeru stayed silent.

"We'll need a code to determine which dolls are behind us, 4 taps for Sasuke, 3 taps for kimchi, 2 taps for Sakura, 1 tap for Hanako, whistle for Akemi. It's that easy, and for your information, my life's on the line, I too don't know if I can fully trust you."  Takeru planned with a serious expression.

"Got it. You know you could win on your own yet you're still doing this, you're being out of your character. "

"Shut it, they're finished killing, we could be next. " the girl chuckled lightly, then frowned at the sight of the dead bodies.

God, she could be next, but fortunately, she was given a smarter Choice to live.

Both her and Takeru's life on the line, they need to trust each other.

"Told ya, we survive," Takeru smirked grabbing the key and standing up. "And now what, your gonna kill me and Aizawa-San?"
Y/N commented suspiciously, eyeing the boy with glasses whom they almost forgot.

"Not yet, you think I'd give someone a chance a kill them anyways, tch." Takeru opened the door and leave, followed by and Ryonosuke.

'The two of them must have history, they look like they've known each other for a long time, they even call each other by their first names.....why do I even care though, I'm a side character-I'm pretty sure the author is just using me to tell that they have history-'

"Aizawa-san? Don't want to go?"

"G-Gomene! I'm coming!"

***

"This place....is fucking odd.." (Y/N) mumbled as she strolls around the corners, find her two other friends, hoping they're still alive...

Ryonouske followed her like a baby duck, he too doesn't know what to do, even his intellectual mind would be useless if don't know how to communicate, he just got lucky on the Maneki Neko to build up the strategy.

Takeru, on the other hand, explores every corner hoping to find any clues about the next game, with the key in his hands. He cast small glances on the girl who seemed to be finding something.

He huffs, 'Why do I even care about since then?'