9

At the airport...

A white plane landing on the wet surface of the airstrip. When it finally stops, the door open to reveal a gentleman with red hair and bull horns, he wears a three-pieces black suit with red shirt, black vest, black shoes and black tie. He looks around and take a deep breath to feel that fresh air of Vale City.

A black SUV pulls up with two men steps out. One man has blonde hair and green eyes while the other has buzzcut. The blonde man greets the man in black as he walking toward the vehicle.

Blonde man: How you doing sir? I'm Taylor, and this is Pete...

Man in black: I already know who you are, now get in the car.

He immediately opens the car door and enter the back seat while the corrupt cops follow suit.

"Take me to the mansion", says the man in black to Taylor who is driving the car. Nodding to the man, he drives through the empty streets until they arrive at the hilltop. At the scene, the man in black carefully examine each location where the bodies were there, including Freddy. When reading the autopsy reports, the man begins analyzing the injuries and how effective it was for the person to attack on them. He thinks of who did this and why they want these people dead. As the man in black look out of the window to check the cameras, voice of a man speaking behind him.

???: We figured two, maybe three guys killed them all that quickly.

Pete: If it was a power play, no one saw that coming. None of our informants heard about this going down.

???: Security system's hard drive was sabotaged so we're blind in here. All we know is that around 11:19, a random civilian finds them dead.

The man in black turn around to see a man with brown ponytail and goatee who is sitting on a chair. When notice the man in black, he stands up and offers a handshake.

- I'm Simon Schwartz, and you are?

The man in black however, does not accept the handshake and respond back.

- Adam... Taurus.

Looking at Simon, Adam walking toward him and the other cops as he says.

Adam: I want images from every security camera within a six-block radius. If you have any trouble call that number and it will be taken care of. Scrolls charged and on. I tend to call at odd hours. Now, if you could drive me to my residence.

Simon: Hey, wait a second, Mr Sunshine. What do I look like to you? A fucking chauffeur?

He pulls his pistol out and put it on the table.

Simon: This is our city. You're fucking guest.

Adam however, calmly elaborates.

Adam: Let me apologize for my conduct. It was a long flight on short notice, and I... I like to focus, to work quickly. The deaths of Mr Grey's men have interrupted his operations here. Imports, movements of goods, have all ceased. That's unacceptable. I am the one Mr Grey calls in when people like you fuck up.

He gets up and button his jacket

Adam: I'm accountable now.

Simon: Listen, I don't like your tone...

Adam: You have taken Mr Grey's money for years. Money that comes with conditions. Non-negotiable conditions. Problem you're having with me is you still think you matter. You don't. I'm all that matters. And so we're clear. I'm not here to say "please." I'm here to tell you what to do.