Resident Evil 7 (Part 2)

"What the hell?" Pete said as he noticed some chain with handle under the fireplace. He pulled it and some door can be heard opening.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Pete said as he looked where the sound came from, and he found a secret passage opened.

" Pete said as he looked where the sound came from, and he found a secret passage opened

"A secret passage." Everyone thought.

"Alright, new deal. W-we find Andre and we go. I mean, fuck this show." Pete said as he crouch down to enter the secret passage follow by Clancy who was controlled by Tanjiro.

They looked in the left side first and it was a dead end, they looked in the right side and saw a big hole in the floor with a ladder. They approached it and Pete say.

"You first. Need a nice hero shot of me coming down the ladder. So, uh, you first." Pete said.

"Like he said, go down the ladder, Tanjiro." Nyx said.

"He is just too scared to come down the ladder!" Sanemi said.

"Yeah I agree, he is too coward." Uzui said.

Clancy was now heading down the ladder until he reach the bottom. He turned around and noticed a man wearing a grey shirt that seems to be Andre was facing on the wall.

 He turned around and noticed a man wearing a grey shirt that seems to be Andre was facing on the wall

"It's..." Kie was about to say the name but was interrupted.

"Andre!" All demon hunters said.

"What the heck is he doing in there?" Zenitsu asked.

"Just watch." Nyx said.

"What do you see? What is it?" Pete asked curious.

"That idiot, why don't he climb down the ladder so he can see." Kokushibo said.

"What a coward." Muzan said.

Clancy walked slowly toward to Andre and grab him by the shoulder. He turned him around and sees his mouth and eyes are full of blood.

"What the hell?!/OH MY GOD!/Poor soul.../Poor guy.../What happened?!" This is the words that the demon hunters came out in their mouths while horrified and disgusted at the scene.