Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm clock blasting in my ear, or at least it seemed like it. I slowly got out of bed because of the two words I've never ever wanted to hear:

We're moving.

Today's my last day at school and I can honestly say I don't like it. I walk into my closet and picked out a pair of jeans, a dressy shirt, and put on my necklace that Trey gave me, my boyfriend. I really don't feel like saying goodbye, but I have to. I went to the bathroom and put my hair up in a pony tail. I didn't even bother messing with make up. I went downstairs and the first thing I saw was my mom making breakfast. It smelled unfamiliar. 

"Mom, what are you making?" I asked before I yawned. She turned around and gave me a huge smile like today was the best day ever...yeah right.

"Oh, good morning honey, and just some British food. Since we'll be living there I thought we could kind of get use to eating their kinds of food today." My mom explained.

I didn't want to get use to it. Never ever. So instead, I made an excuse to leave. "Oh, well, since today is my last day at school, I wanna get there early. Bye."

Before she could say anything I grabbed my book bag and ran out the door. I walked down the street to go to Trey's house. Since we lived close to each other we would go to one anothers house and walk together to school. When I got to his drive way, the front door opened, revealing the best thing a girl could ever have. Trey.

When he turned around, facing me, he saw me and smiled. He walked down the drive way and wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me a big hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him back.

I am going to miss this... so much.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes. Which I wasn't going to complain, I never want to let go. But eventually, we did. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand. While we were walking it was silent. It never was this quiet when we were together. So Trey probably knows somethings up.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Trey asked. I looked at him, and then I averted my eyes to the ground. Watching my feet as we walked. How am I going  to tell him?

"Nothing.... I'll tell you after school, okay?" I said, looking back up at him to meet his eyes. I could tell he really wanted to know now. I know he wants to ask. But he doesn't. He just nods his head. "Thank you, Trey."

We walk hand in hand into school before we go our separate ways. Since our lockers and classes are so far apart we can't walk each other to class. Which kind of sucks.

I smile when I see the blond hair beside my locker.

Tiffany.

Tiffany is my best friend since 3rd grade. I remember when we first started 3rd grade. She asked me if she could have my food. I laughed at the thought. She loves food. She eats and eats but never gets fat. Which makes me mad sometimes.

I walked over to Tiffany and right when I was about to scare her she turned around and I jumped backwards. She laughed.

"Ha ha. Thought you could scare me? Think again! I'm Tiff the sniff! I can smell you coming!" She said and raised her one arm in the air and her other hand resting on her hip like a superhero. I started laughing so hard, I was leaning over, holding my stomach for support.

"What's so funny?" She said seriously, making me laugh even harder.

"Tiff.... the sniff?" I questioned in between my laughs, "You're so stupid sometimes, Tiffany."

"Hey!" she said, slapping my arm. But then she started to crack up laughing. She's so silly. I just love her.

My laughing stopped suddenly as I remembered I was moving. I won't be able to see her anymore. My best friend. I could feel tears threatening to come and arms wrapping around me.

"Oh my gosh, hun, what's wrong?" I heard Tiffany ask me. I walked out of her arms and wiped my eyes from the tears that were coming out. I looked up at her and shook my head, walking away. I'll tell her and Trey later.

I wish this never happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good? Good. :D

Ima update a lot more now because I just got my new laptop so it will be so much easier updating!!

But sorry it took forever!!

See you in the next chapter. ;)