Chapter 3

I started the gruesome process of getting ready for the party. Sarah and the boys would be coming over any minute to get ready to go as well. I began straightening my hair while blaring some Blink-182 when the doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs screaming that I'll get it even though Ashton wasn't even home. I opened the door to find Calum standing there. I immediately got butterflies in my stomach as he brushed past me into the house.

"The rest of the boys were running behind so I came on my own." he answered, basically reading my mind.

"Oh, okay well I was in the middle of straightening my hair." I said as I pointed to my half done hair.

Calum nodded as he followed me upstairs to my room so I could finish my hair. We were halfway down the hallway to my bedroom when Calum grabbed me by my waist, turning me around and pushing me up against the wall, his lips crashing into mine. I immediately kissed back as he pushed his hips hard onto mine. I rubbed my hips even harder against his, making him let out a raspy moan between kisses. His tongue brushed my bottom lip for access, which I automatically granted, of course. Just as we were about to head back to my room to continue what was going on, the sound of a door slamming open and loud chatter through echoed the house. I immediately pulled back letting out a huge sigh, Calum rolling his eyes in annoyance. Sarah came bolting up the stairs to find Calum heading down them.

"She's in her room." He grumbled.

Sarah darted into my room before pouncing on me questioning what happened. After I told her everything, her eyes lit up with excitment.

"So what are you guys?" She asked curiously while putting on her outfit she's wearing out tonight.

"I don't really know, I mean he told me through text that he was interested but he never really showed it until we were alone today." I answered unsurely.

"Maybe he just wants to get into your pants." Sarah smirked as she walked out in a long sleeved crop top and black jeans.

"That would never happen Sarah, Ashton would kill the both of us." I groaned as we walked down the stairs.

"Looking good girls." Michael whistled as he grinned at me causing me to blush.

"Anyways, shouldn't we be going?" Ashton said as he glared at Michael.

Sarah sat next to me in the back, Calum and Luke sat in the middle, and Ashton and Michael sat in the front.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Michael shrieked as he turned up the radio causing Ashton to jump.

We all laughed while Ashton held his breathe, wanting to get to the party. Sarah and I walked into the house immediately trying to get some drinks in our hands. We walked over and found some drinks and began taking shots. Soon enough my head started spinning and Sarah had disappeared. I began to walk towards what looked like Calum so I could ask if he'd seen Sarah when I noticed a small blonde girl get up, hand in hand with Calum, leading him out of the house. I suddenly felt stupid to think that a guy like Calum would be interested in a girl like me. I grabbed another drink and began to lose all sense of emotions. I felt like I was going to be sick, so I found a bathroom. After throwing up my insides, I slouched down and began to cry over the nights' events. Someone bursted through the door before realizing I was in there.

"OH SHIT, sorry." a familiar voice said.

"Luke?" I choked as tears streamed down my face.

"Kasey! Oh my god what happened?" he slurred, obviously a little drunk.

"C-Calum left with another girl." I blurted out before bursting out in tears.

Luke sat down next to me and put his arm around me to comfort me.

"Don't worry Kasey, he's a dick and he doesn't deserve a beautiful girl like you." Luke said as he kissed the top of my head.

"I just thought this night would be different, I'm so stupid." I mumbled.

"Look at me" he said while readjusting me so he could look into my eyes. "You are not stupid Kasey, he always does this and it's not right. He doesn't treat girls the way they should be treated."

His eyes looking into mine making me feel calmer. He let out a little smile to show he meant what he has said. I started to lean in hoping he would too, when I felt his lips press onto mine and the cool feeling of his lip ring . Our lips moved in sync like we have done it a thousand times. Suddenly the thought of Calum rushed into my mind, so I pushed it out and refocused on the moment at hand. I climbed onto him so I was straddling him while keeping our lips pressed together, I began to move my hips back and forth, knowing it would drive him crazy. He pulled back before pressing kisses down my neck and finding my weak spot, making me let out a small moan. I sat there as he still kissed my neck knowing I would have marks there tomorrow morning, but I didn't care. Calum wasn't interested in me so it didn't matter. As quickly as it escalated, Luke stopped and picked me up leaving me confused.

"Where are we going?" I yelled as he helped me walk out of the bathroom.

"We can't just do it in the bathroom Kasey." he slurred as I began to get nervous.

I threw down some more drinks while waiting for Luke to get a cab because we were obviously to intoxicated to drive back to his place. The crazy lights and loud music began to slowly fade until I heard nothing and the world began to spin. Luke grabbed my hand and dragged me to the taxi, making me glad I someone was taking care of me even though he was intoxicated too.

The last thing I remember was making out with Luke in the back seat of the cab. I woke up my head about to explode and a note beside my bed.

Kasey,

I know your probably not going to remember what happened last night but, you were really drunk. So I decided to take you home before you did anything stupid. There's some Advil in the kitchen.

All the love,

Luke xx

I rubbed my eyes and rolled out of bed to go see if Ashton made it home last night or if he crashed at the guys. I looked in the mirror to see my hair all crazy and a bunch hickies down my neck. Thoughts streamed through my head as the memories began to flood back of last night. I remembered being sad about Calum and Luke finding me. I sighed and went over to my desk to get my phone and noticed a bunch of text from Luke asking if I was okay. I smiled thinking he was making sure I wasn't to badly hungover which I was. I shuffled down the hall and peaked my head into Ashtons room to see a nicely made bed.

"He's probably at Michaels" I mumbled as I began to walk downstairs to get some Advil for this headache.

I walked into the kitchen and took some Advil, heading into the living room to watch some Vampire Diaries. My phone suddenly lit up showing I got a text. Thinking it was Luke, I grabbed it and unlocked it, noticing that it was a text from Calum asking how I was feeling.

Why would he care? I ignored his text and opened my conversation with Sarah.

Kasey to Sarah:

Dude we need to talk, I might of hooked up with Luke last night...

I immediately got a reply back from Sarah saying she was gonna head over.