Found her..

"Hello Ms. wheein how are you feeling?"

Dr. Yong asked as she noted few things in her chart following her interns. It was her time to checking upon patients. She has been working in Seoul hospital since past few years.

"Oh Hi doctor yong. I'm feeling really colorful today. Like a butterfly...haha"

Wheein answered who is one of her patient suffering from a life threatening disease.

Yongsun just smiled at her and note down few things in her chart. She sometimes wonders that how can someone of her age be so strong knowing that there is not much time left for her to live. She always consider her as a little sister who need to be handle very delightedly.

Yong asked few another question to her patient but ..

Soon there conversation was disturbed with a voice coming from distance.

"Yah! got a death wish? How in the hell you thought i will let you go after doing this? You asshole!!"

Hwasa shouted now twisting the guy's hand oppositely causing so much pain that the guys is literally begging her to let go.

What actually happened?

Flashback of the incident.

Hyejin POV

I came to the hospital with few things wheepup asked me to bring for her. As she will be staying in this so called human repairing building for few months.

As soon as i got into elevator i pressed the button of  3rd floor where my best friend was. But soon my whole stress regarding my best friend's health got diverted towards a pervert who was making me feel disgusting with his actions.

Well he touched the wrong one today. I thought as i tied my hairs to get ready for the battle.

End of flashback

Soon everyone was gathered as hyejin kicked the guy out of the elevator and started beating the shit out of him.

"Looks like My bitch is here wheei-nah"

Yong said as she pass the chart to her intern and went towards the scene.

"her bitch? damn i didn't see that coming.."

Wheein whispered to herself.

"Ms. Ahn Hyejin.This is a hospital and you don't get a right to disturb my patients like this.."

Yong said in stern voice making hyejin stop with whatever she was doing. She then looked towards the latter who commanded her.

"Oh really doctor Kim? but this asshole get a right to harass me and get away with it easily?"

Hyejin said still having her feet pressed on the guy's back who is lying helpless on the floor. He deserved it though. And she was about to grab him again but soon got dragged by the doctor she was talking to.

"Enough! Security will take care of him.. You come with me"

Yong finally dragged her outside the mess and asked everyone to do their work. As she left the angry brunette with her things near her best friend's bed. She went towards the security room where the guards took the guy.

"Alright now do we have a proof against this asshole?"

She asked her guards who then showed her the cctv video proving everything hyejin said is right.