Unsaid feelings...

On a very usual day...

Yong was doing her routine checkups in hospital with interns behind her. She was having a very busy day. But she was enjoying it as if being a doctor wasn't her job but a hobby.

Basically she was living her dream.

"Alright. You're health is recovering really good Miss. I think we can discharge you after running few tests on just to make sure there is no infection left. yeah?"

Yong said as she checked the report chart of one of her patient. After completing her routine she finally got time for lunch as she headed outside towards hospital canteen.

As soon as she entered the canteen she saw a familiar face waiting for her already. It was none other than Moonbyul in police uniform with two other officers seating in distance.

As soon as Yong saw byul she ran towards her with happy face and was about to get the later in her embrace. The other brunette backed up and signaled the later about the officers who were seated.

"Sorry babe I have some important task to do after our lunch so had to accompany them with me."

Byul said lowering her head sadly.

"Alright! Let's eat.."

Yong said back in little sad tone.

But as soon as they started eating, they forgot about what happened earlier. They were so lost in each other that they didn't even care about what's going on around them. Yong shared her food which her mom made specially for byul which was her fav kimchi fried rice. They had good conversation about their busy day. One shared about her surgery she will be attending after lunch and other told her about her new duty for a political rally.

Soon food was finished but their talks were still going and suddenly both heard a beep voice.
It was Yong's pager. It was a signal that yong is needed inside the hospital ASAP.

As they realized they should return back to their respective works. They both helped each other collect their things and byul was about to leave when yong again forgot and moved to hug her which the later again backed out.

It was very disheartening for both of them that they had to hide their love their feelings for each other for the sake of so called social norms. And rules in their professions which literally made their love sound illegal. But yet they were trying to full fill all the flaws with their love and passion for each other.

Finally, both parted their ways with a disappointing face.

Yong entered in her cabin to wear her scrubs for the operation she will attending later. As she was busy with her stuff, someone entered inside the cabin, hugged her from behind giving a quick peck on cheeks and left the room in speed of lightening while shouting...

"See you in the evening babe, It will be you me wine and our usual spot at the seashore"

and Byul left the hospital.

Here on the other side yong was still processing what had just happened with a smile on her face and love for her SOULMATE.

I know it's very short for oneshot. But had to write something so that you guys will know this account is still alive😂.

Anyway I'm so happy that finally we got some ot4 moments💚💚