Nothing will stay

A/N: Okay so this is a little dark story. So yeah read it on your own risk ...have fun reading it.

"Why did you do this to me ? we love each other so much. I gave my all to you. Then why you did this to me Hyejin?"

"Oh it's simple. It's because i hate you kim yongsun. I hate everything that's related to you. I hate that you even exist. I wanted you to get taste of your own medicine. Enough with the talk now die!!"

As soon as hyejin finished her talk, She shot right towards the brunette in front of her. Which made the latter fall on the ground with pain and blood on her chest flowing on the ground.

Hyejin then walks toward the latter but before she could reach it gets dark all over.

"Fuck noooo"

Hyejin wakes up shouting. Totally dripped in sweat and panic. She is now searching the other latter she just literally killed in her dreams. Who is sleeping beside her. None other than her girlfriend Yong.

It makes her feel relief that her girlfriend is alive and safe. But also annoying and terrifying that why would she ever dream of killing a person she really love a lot. Thinking about that worse nightmare she stayed up all night just like that.

Next day

As Yong woke up realizing she is alone on the bed made her sad. Because this never happened before. She was so habitual of having that girl she is crazily in love with beside her everytime in the morning. But today was different which made her go outside and find the girl.

She entered kitchen hoping that brunette might be there and she was right.

"wow should I get it that now food is more important than you staying by my side when i wake up Hyejinah?"

Yong said as she leaned on the wall looking right towards the latter who was procrastinating while eating some chips on the dinning table.

"Yong. my god you startled me!! No it's not that i was just.. Uhm never mind. I'm sorry babe"

Hyejin said now hiding her can't hide any fucking things face.

But that didn't go unnoticed by the latter. She quickly manage to went near the girl and hold her into her arms.

"Hyejinah? What's wrong? Tell me"

Yong said with a worried tone. Off course which was pretty much enough to make the other one talk. And she did tell her everything happened in her dream.

"Hahahahhahahaha.. Cmon babe you are worried over a dream like this? It doesn't even makes sense.... Maybe I should stop you from watching action movies from now on..."

Yong said laughing to the latter who was terrified while telling the story.

"Yong.... How could you just laugh at this? This is so terrifying do you know that ?"

Hyejin said now getting annoyed at her girlfriend's not so serious ass. But yong just held her into her arms and said...

"Hyejinah.. this can't be true for all christ sake. Because i never will do something to you this much angry at myself. Anddd logically you don't have a gun.... haha"

Yong said seriously but her non serious mode made her tease the latter. Which is why she was now running away from the latter to save her ass.

The day went normal. Yong got busy with her boxing practice. As well as hyejin with her modeling photoshoots. Eventually they forgot about the dream also.

After few days....

Hyejin returned from her late night photoshoot. She was tired and exhausted by working her ass off the whole week. She made her way inside after entering the passcode to the door. After throwing her shoes in the corner and bag to the other one, she ran towards her bedroom to meet that particular person who can help her regain her energy.

"Yonggg i'm homeee......"

Hyejin shouted out loud while opening the bedroom door abruptly. But soon her voice died as she saw her love of life under some guy who was almost naked. She just couldn't process what just happening. Maybe she is in the wrong house or maybe this is not yong but someone else. But it was all true that was the reality she was facing. That guy was absolutely there on her bed with her girlfriend and god knows how she should react.

"The fuck lady.. can't you just knock"

That guy shouted now getting off the bed and putting some clothes on.

"Wow Eric, You sure have nerves to speak to me like that after getting caught with my girlfriend"

Hyejin said looking at him in disbelief. Tears started forming down her eyes.

" So what? Manners always comes first hyejin.."

"YOU ASSHOLE!!"

Right after that scenario was a bit changed. Eric was now on the ground growling in pain holding to his stomach and getting tones of kicks from the latter he just messed up with.

"Hyejinah stop please. Let him go..."

Yongsun tried to stop her angry girlfriend but now she was the one should save herself. Because now that angry brunette had her attention towards her.

"How could you do this to me yong? Why ? just why?"

Hyejin fall down on her knees in front of the latter. Not having any strength to say or move any further. She just wanted answers because why in the hell she did wrong with anyone to deserve something like this.

"I'm sorry hyejinah. I know i did something which can't be forgiven but i had my reasons. I was going to tell you but let's say the fate wanted it to happen this way.. hope you will understand me."

As yong finished her talking she kissed the latter on forehead and went to help her knocked out boyfriend. Later that evening she left the house as well.

Hyejin just sat there inside her room watching her whole life changing upside down. She never thought about anything this could happen. Because damn she was in relationship with the latter for almost 10 years. She never ever imagined something like this to happen.

But it did happen. Her life did change. She did got betrayed by someone she loved unconditionally. She felt so raged by just the thought of it.

"I won't let you go that easily Kim Yongsun"

After few years ...

"Hyejinah please don't do this. What did I do to you? Why are you doing this? We used to love each other so much. Please don't do this for the sake of good time we spent together...."

Yongsun was literally begging for her life to the latter who was pointing out a gun towards her. They were in the basement of somewhere.

Hyejin on the other hand wasn't listening to anything. Her eyes were cold. The rage inside her made her hardcore and insensitive that she was literally laughing  and enjoying the scenario in front of her.

"Well Just die Yongsun. I don't want you to even exist anymore."

She shoots the latter right after her talk. Feeling like a deja vu. which soon she realizes that this actually happened in her dream. But this was reality and something else that her dream didn't showed her. It was her decision of taking her life too. So that she could end this pain and rage feeling inside her. Thinking about that she points a gun towards herself.

And both of them fall lifeless on the ground.

Well please don't hate me....

And stream G999💚💚