silence

It was hard to trust someone but she trusted her family because it's easy to trust those who were there with her in her everyday life.

Then also she was alone.

She was broken from inside every day.

When ever her mother would take her brother side, when ever they would say "it's always because you speak ".

When ever her parents would stop her from laughing because she was to loud and she was a girl.

She always thought they don't like her smile her happiness.

She always thought she was the reason when ever her family would fight.

She would cry everytime whenever there was a fight in her bed she would always rethink wether she was the reason or not and blame herself for not shuting her mouth up.

She tride to end her life.

But would always think what will happen to her family if she did that and take a step backwards.

And smile and behave like nothing ever happened. Returning to be normal when she was breaking from inside. Always smiling and laughing on silly jokes. And always irritating her family with her laugh and always getting scolded she woul listen but would do that again not because she liked to irritate anyone or to be mischievous but because everytime and again they would scold her she would break more and and to not to show that she was broke from inside she would smile more than before, laugh more than before to hide the pain she was suffering from all those things.
The people she would meet would say she is just a normal happy girl.

She was so perfect in hiding her pain that her bestfriend always thought she was happy and fine.

Always blending in the atmosphere that no one never noticed her sadness her loneliness her behaviour was changing that no one noticed she was blocking her emotions she was blocking people from her self.

she was never alone physically but she was dead mentally she was just a dead body with bright smiling face.

  She was affected with small words because she was sensitive and her genius memory would never give her a chance to get away from those words which were meant for her.

  Her mother yelling at her and saying why was she born in her womb, why she didn't die when she was born, why she was still alive.

All this words of her own mother would sting her heart every time she would think of it.

Her father saying that she was never his daughter she was picked from somewhere because they pittied her.

Her brother blaming her everytime something bad happened. And there was one fight and she was fed up of her self of all this everyday fight because of her in house.

But now there was just pindrop silence in the house.

Which she wanted for so many years but it was of no use.

There was no energy in anyone to fight now and no topic to fight because she was dead.
She was gone.
She took her life away.

Because she thought if she was no more there would be no fight in house.

For a peaceful silence in house she silenced her self for eternity.

"Just a 15 years old girl took her life away and no one knows the reason why?" Were the words of a news reporter.