WM 10

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

"Soo" Irene knocked on her door before opening it, she was reading a script. She smiled at her before letting herself sit on her bed, "Can I ask you a question?"

She was confuse at the moment before slightly nodding.

"What were you doing in Jin's office earlier?" Irene asked.

Crease formed her forehead, thinking why is she asking this.

"Nothing" Jisoo shrugged, "He just asked me something about my training"

Irene stared at her for a moment before nodding, "Really? That's great" she heaved a sigh as if she was relieved.

"W-why?" Jisoo asked curious why she's interrogating her right now.

"Well, we were classmates in college. And I have a huge crush on him. I just want to confirm that there's nothing between you two"

The crease on Jisoo's forehead deepen. Is she guarding what she doesn't have?!

She smiled a little not responding to her confession.

"Hope you don't have a little crush on him." Irene continued.

"He's my boss" She deadpan.

She left her room with a huge smile plastered on her face.

Days had passed, in the morning she would've her training and after she would proceed to shoot her scenes. At the end of the day, she would notice Seokjin's car waiting outside the building waiting for her.

She looked around, eyeing if someone suspicious is around before quickly coming inside the car. Even after sitting inside, her eyes were still wandering around until a smack on her cheek stopped her.

She turned to scold him when his lips landed on hers, brows creased she slightly pushed him away.

"Aren't you even a little bit worried someone will see us?" Annoyed but he just smiled at her.

"I don't really care" He uttered, his smile still plastered on his face.

She rolled her eyes, fastening her seat belt.

"Do you wanna come to my house?" He asked, face so serious.

She stared at him surprised, this is the first time he invited her in his house for she thinks a week already.