Chapter 4, Night 2

AN- Happy Pride Month!

September 14th, 1997. 11 days since the North Dakota location opened

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave awoke to a phone call, grumbling turning on his side. He was having a good dream about Sportsy god dammit, he didn't wanna wake from it!

Yet that stupid phone continued to ring, him forfeiting his sleep and picking it up.

"Who is it-" He grumbled lightly.
"Uh, it's me Dave, you asked me to tell you about the Night Guard?"

Oh, right. He forgot about that. "Oh yeah. Alright, I'm listening."

"Well, his name is Jake, and he called me this morning to let me know he lived through his shift. Seemed, not very freaked out strangely."
"... Hm."

Dave was pretty sure that it wasn't Jack, though the name was similar... and the fact that they weren't scared after almost being killed by furries did make him suspicious- But he also knew VERY well how much Jack despised the nightshift with a burning passion.

He supposes that he'll just have to wait and see.

"Uh, earth to Dave?"
"Oh uh sorry, thanks for telling me-"

He could almost feel Phoney's suspiciousness. "Also, don't forget you have work in an hour, as you had to leave early yesterday, so you shouldn't be sleeping anyway. Get up, and get a healthy breakfast!"

"Ugh, fine MOM."
"Don't give me that tone young man! Go and take care of yourself!"

Dave chuckled lightly. "Finnee, see ya soon." "Bye!'

Dave hung up, muttering. It was both nice and annoying having someone like this phoney in your life. He helped you stay healthy, but Dave is anything BUT healthy.

He decided to go do what he said, he was up anyway. Hopefully the dayshift would go quickly today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But for Jack? The day was going by way too quickly, as he scrambled around garbage cans looking for food, and possible cash. Of course he didn't find anything, per usual. Only some condoms (Which made him just feel worse) and old trash.

'Does god just hate me?-' He thought, a bit jokingly, but mainly bitterly.

He sighed, walking back to his alley looking at his phone.

No new messages... thank god. He was thankful that he didn't have any... special requests this week. He didn't think he could do the nightshift and that.

He shook his head, sighing silently.

It was already getting late, as he felt the cold autumn air hit him. He shivered, holding his arms as he curled up into his makeshift bed.

He waited until 11:00, then got ready, walking to his work trying to stay as warm as possible. He looked at his phone, noticing a text from the phone guy.

'Made sure to turn the heater on with how cold it is outside, stay safe!'

He felt a small smile cross his face, he still couldn't believe how much, nicer and considerate this phone guy was.

Was even stranger that it was towards him.

He shook his head, locking the door behind him and walking to the office.

He really wasn't ready for this, but time doesn't wait for anyone. He sighed, sitting down, grabbing his flashlight and mask, turning on his camera, and waiting for that accursed bell.

Once it came, he heard a phone ring, him answering.

"Welcome back night guard! If you're hearing this than you survived! Congratulations! Don't consider your future safe yet though. This night could kill you, remember that."

'Yeah, I can tottally forget that. Haven't been thinking it all day, nope siree.' He thought, sighing.

"Anyway, You know about Toy Bono, The Chicken, Freddy FazFuck, the Enragement Child, and the pooppet. There are 2 animatronics I will introduce to you. First off, we have the moldy Fax. He is in the Parts and Service room."

'Ah yes, the apparently "sexy" fox loved by furries.'

"What he does is go over to the hallway, and basically the same thing as Chica honestly, but longer. Balloon Boy is the one who can fuck you over with him, so make sure to give the annoying bitch a kick! Next we have the trash pile. They will go from Kids Cove, to the arcade, the Prize Corner, the right vent, and finally into the office. Once their in the vents blind spot, you have to put on the mask, unless you want a bite taken out of your face. That's it. I better hear you're alive tomorrow. Have a ok night dood."

The call ended Jack rolling his eyes, feeling a very small smile cross his face.

Dave just, brought out his old self, made him feel less of a broken anxious mess that he now is.

He shook his head, looking at the cameras.

Surely this'll go smooth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave was working on a new robot to help out around his house (not because he was too lazy to clean, course not-) when he got that long awaited call. He heard Phoney's voice, telling him they were still alive, and for some reason hadn't quit yet.

'Fucking moron, he'll be dead by tomorrow.' He thought, sighing.
"Thanks, see ya phoney." He said, hanging up his phone.

He sighed, setting his head against the wall.

He found himself thinking about Jack once again, his rare smile, his sassy attitude, his caring... God dammit he really did miss him didn't he-

He sighed in utter frustration, holding his head feeling the emotions course through his body.

'The one person that could see past my exterior, and who could show me that there was more to us, and life then I could've ever dreamed of.'

'The only one who stayed patient with me, and saw that we were genuinely trying to do what I thought was for the good of humanity.'

'Who helped us past the years of Henry's lies and bullshit, and into a new life where we make our own decisions.'

"Jesus do you two ever stop rambling?" He groaned, as his feral and sane side had a conversation in his mind almost.

Having basically two personalities in his brain could get REALLY chaotic, especially when you were already chaotic to begin with. Well, suppose combining his two split sides was bound to have some sort of repercussions.

He shook his head, forcing himself to stop remembering, and to continue working on his robot.

He'd never stop looking for him, even if all seemed hopeless.

He'd look till the end of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN- Well here we are, finally finished- Hope everyone enjoyed!