His Bestfriend (Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction)

Hey guys!

This is my first ever story so please comment on what you think can be improved!

Thanks!

Lots of Love,

-Emily <3

___________________________________________________________________

"Chloe!" I heard from somewhere above me. Most likely my mother because of her voice.

"What!" I groaned in my pillow while trying to yell but was muffled by the pillow.

" Its time to get up! Your graduation is in two hours!" I looked at the time and saw it was 2 graduation was at 4

"Oh shit I forgot"

"CHLOE!"

"Yes?"

"Wear the dress I laid out for you!"

"Okay, thanks!"

Well you might wanna know about me first. My full name is Chloe Victora Williams. I am a Senior in High School. I am 5'5 i know what your gonna say Im a shortie and im proud of it! I have brown hair and baby blue eyes. I have a little sister named Lucy and an older brother named Drake. My little sister can be SOOO ANNOYING! Drake is very protective of me and always is the person I talk to when I am sad. I have two best friends named Louis Tomlinson and Katie Smith.

I crawled out of bed and walked into my ensuite bathroom. I know be jealous! I turned on the shower and walked back into my room. I heard some rustling in the corner of my closet so I grabbed my flashlight and walked to the doors. I open them and both Louis and Katie jumped out and a screamed and was flailing my arms around like no tomorrow. They burst out laughing and I just sat there pouting because that's how I roll.

"Why did you have to scare me like that" I said while putting on my sad/mad face.

"We thought it would be funny!" Katie said.

I thought they should get the silent treatment for making me scared so I did. I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut for dramatic affect.

"Aww Chloe! Don't be like that it was just a joke!" I laughed and stripped off my pjs and hopped into the shower.

I got done 5 minutes later. I dried myself off and opened the secret door to my closet. (Shhh nobody knows about it except my mom and I.)

I grabbed the dress that my mom picked and put it on. The dress had a white top and a black belt below the breast line and pink ruffles on the bottom. I grabbed my black pumps and walked into my room and saw Katie and Louis with their heads down.

They looked up and saw me they said

"We're so sorry!"

I giggled and hugged them and said its okay.

I walked over to my vanity table and did my hair and makeup.

"It's time to go!" My mom yelled

"Okay! Lets go and do this shit" Louis said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment please!

I will update soon!