Bad day at work

You, y/n l/n. Worked at playtime.co. You loved it there! The bright colors, the little kids running around, the bright smiles on each one of there faces! But the one thing you wake up for on the morning is the most famous and lovable 'mascot' huggy wuggy. You and him had.. something. To be honest you weren't really sure on what to call it. All you know is you guys were really close, literally. Every time he saw you he'd pounce on you and cover you with hugs, cuddles and sometimes even kisses!

Currently you were running around the make a friend area. Toys were being thrown around, kids were screaming and running all over the place! And you had to fix the machines at least 5 time's already! This went on for hours and you were exhausted. You finally were able to get a break and hand the out of control kids to you other coworkers. You were currently in the break room, laying face first into the couch out of breath and trying not to cry. You were to in thought, you didn't here the door creak open and a certain fluffy Blue somebody walk in. Huggy crouched in the room (he's to tall to fit) and stared at you curiously, tilting his head to the side. You suddenly felt a large hand on you're back, you looked up to see a confused huggy. Your usually cheerful and exited, but right now you looked like you wanted to curl into a ball and die. "Hi huggy.." you said duly. His head tilled to the side more and a frown growing on his face. You sigh "I'm fine huggy, I'm just tired. The kids are really hyper today and the machines won't stop breaking. I'm the only one who knows how to fix them .. so.." you mumbled off, pushing your face back into the couch. Huggy thought for a bit. Then decided on what to do. Huggy suddenly scooped you up and into his lap, rapping his arms around you many, many times. "H-huggy! What-what are you!" You tried to speak but his grip on you was so tight in was kinda difficult. You pushed against his chest, well he was stroking your hair and your sides. You sigh again "huggy I s-said I was fine." You tried to reason but he just shook his head. It's too late, your officially stuck and a fluffy trap. You gave up in trying to get out of his grip and instead snuggled into him.