Escaped huggy x reader

Heyyy I'm back! 💀
Sorry I've been gone, but here ya go! This was a request but I forgot to Write down who's requests who's- 😰
Soo eh here's the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~p

After ten years of being locked up, Huggy finally had enough. He new it was dangerous but was so curious! He hadn't seen the outside world I forever..
so that's how he got here, wandering the streets at night so no human would be around, totally lost. Well not all humans.
.
Huggy made his way to a small neighborhood exploring every little thing, the trees, grass, rocks, a squirrels he saw wondering around (tried to eat it but it got away 😰) when he first got out he stared at the moon / stars for an hour. ⭐️
Huggy was getting tired though all the exploring had gotten him all Tuckered out, so he needed a place to sleep for the night.
He looked to his right too see a yard with soft grass and flowers So he snuck his way over the fence and curled up falling fast asleep.
~~~
You were walking home from a long day at work, you had been working at the cáfe down town and there had been a rush hour. You made it to your home and got inside locking the door behind you. I sigh of relief escaped your lips as you took off your shoes. Then suddenly your dog buggy ran downstairs to greet you, "yes, hello to you to!" You laughed, then He ran over and barked at the back door alerting you he wanted to go outside, opening the back door you noticed something in your garden, this big, blue doll thing. It was huge! You were shocked, 'what the hell is that? And how did it get here?' As your dog ran around the yard you slowly walked over to the plushie, he had bright blue for, dirty from the garden, a big red smile and closed eyes. You hesitantly placed a hand on him only to notice, it's breathing?!? This doll creatures as just in your yard fast asleep, you didn't know what to do, but looking at him you felt kinda bad,he was kinda beaten up and very dirty. So you did the only thing you could think of. You brought him inside. Yes is took a lot of time, he was so big and so heavy. But I managed. now he is placed laying on my couch legs dangling off since he's so tall. You then grabbed a brush and brushed out his fur taking the leaves and dirt off of him.
once he was all clean you went to do some research of your computer, what was this? Then an old news article popped up, saying something about how all the staff from this toy factory called playtime.co disappeared 10 years ago. And there he was. One of the most popular mascots and toys in the factory called 'Huggy wuggy' on the front cover. you had the mascot in your home, and it was alive.
Suddenly there was a low grumbling noise coming from the couch that you leaned against. He was waking up. You stood up and backed away as the creature opened his eyes. He had big black eyes that made you feel like you were staring into a void. He jolted up into a sitting position and looked around confused and almost scared. Then he spotted you. He growled and hissed opening his mouth to reveal rows of sharp teeth. He got up and crawled towards you since the roof was to short for his to stand. You were terrified but also understanding on why he must be scared. So you started talking hoping it would calm him down. "H-hey there big guy.. I'm not gonna hurt you" you said as calm as you could. He stopped in his tracks and stared at you tilting his head. So you continued "I found you in my garden and wanted to make sure you were safe by bring you inside.. I don't plan on harming you.. it's ok." You whispered the last part. He put his teeth away and brought his arms out quickly grabbing you and wrapping you in a tight hug. You yelped starting to struggle but then realized he wasn't going to hurt you, you carefullytook your hand and started to pet his soft fur causing the creature to purr loudly. You sighed 'I guess I have a new roommat now'.

~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy I'm back sorry if this isn't to good, I did it in school- 😰 also so for spelling mistakes 😍🔫