Chapter 2 [ Friends ]

Jake had finished classes for the day and decided to go to his locker to get his stuff. However, he stopped dead in his tracks. In the hallway he saw Sunghoon, getting beaten up by some students. Jake still had questions that needed to be answered and he wasn't going to stand there letting someone get beaten up. He walked up to the students.

"Are you insane? Why are you bullying someone else? Haven't you got something better to do? You better stop before I get a teacher. Go away now!"

The students who were bullying Sunghoon were shocked at Jake's sudden reaction and immediately walked away, afraid of getting caught by a teacher.

Jake gave Sunghoon a hand. When suddenly Sunghoon said something that Jake didn't expect.

"I didn't need your help. No one is supposed to get along with me, I don't want more trouble to deal with. You shouldn't get along with me anymore."

"And? If I want to get along with you, that's not a bad thing. You can't cast me aside easily like that."

"Hmph, do whatever you like. However, your most likely to fail miserably if that's your plan."

"Hah, watch me. Mark my words, Park Sunghoon, I will befriend you and make you smile!"

Jake walked away.

"I like to see you try."