Explanation

Explanation of fair use:

This is a work of fan fiction that uses characters from the Prince of Persia franchise, who are protected by rights.

Names, characters and appearances with the names and titles of Prince, Elika, Ahura, Light-Seeds, Ahriman and Ormazd are not in my possession and I do not claim ownership of them or the world of the Prince of Persia franchise.

I also do not claim the rights to a story masterfully designed by the writer Andrew Walsh and to any rights-protected element of the video game Prince of Persia (2008) made by the Ubisoft video game studio (Ubisoft Montreal).

The story I am telling here about the character of the adventurer named Prince and princess Elika is my own idea and is not listed nor is it believed to be part of the canon of the story related to the game or the sequel to the game called "Prince of Persia (2008 video game)". This story is for fun only and is not part of the official story line.

I am extremely grateful to the following: Jean-Christophe Guyot, Bertrand Helias, Ben Mattes, Thomas Delbuguet, Kevin Guillemette, Charles jacob, Mickael Labat, and especially main character and franchise creator Jordan Mechner.

I am grateful to everyone who has worked on these remarkable projects, because without their fascinating stories of adventures in ancient Persia my fanfiction story could not exist.

I don't profit financially from creating and publishing this story.