Metamorphosis

"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." - Lao Tzu

Metamorphosis is an unstoppable process. Some may describe it as the cycle of life, going from a newborn, to a kid, to an adult, to your elderly years, to death.

Some may describe it as an emotional rollercoaster, from loneliness to love at first sight to desire then back to loneliness but then to an insatiable love that will last for as long as possible.

A metamorphosis takes hard work and effort. Courage to change your ways and to step outside your comfort zone.

Marinette and Adrien for example.

A simple shy girl from Paris that helps run a bakery with her parents and transformed into a outgoing crime-fighting ladybug themed superhero who saves Paris from a multitude of akumas and having fun in the process.

And a high-class living boy with the occupation of his father's model, caged inside a huge empty mansion with a cracked heart transformed into a free pun-cracking crine-fighting cat based superhero who has at least most of his heart full of joy and saves as well as rules Paris alongside his precious lady, Ladybug.

Metamorphosis can be beautiful. It can be painful. It can be fun. It can scary. A metamorphosis can be change for the better or the worse. Don't be afraid to change because looking at the two of them, it also shows that metamorphosis... can be the best darn thing that happens in your life.