003 | me, myself and i?

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 14/15+ 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖.

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

(low volume)

italic = thoughts

"HELLO?" AN APPEALING VOICE SAYS.

You expected yourself to freeze, to be somewhat dumbstruck, to even cry. But you end up sighing.

"Uhm, is anyone there?" The voice repeats.

Not sure how to respond, you say this, "Sorry, I-um found this phone number in my fiance's pocket, I was wondering who this was?"

"Oooh!" she laughs, "You must be the girl he was bitching about."

Huh?

"You're ballsy, huh?" She adds, "From how 'gumi described you, I never would've thought you'd do this shit."

What the hell? 'Gumi?

Who is this chick? You start suddenly thinking about what could've happened between them. Did they go all the way? Is she lying? What's they're relationship?

Why would he do this..?

What happened to your communication, the love we shared, the future we both envisioned together. He just had to go and ruin it and make you feel like utter trash.

Right. That was the old him.

With the sudden anger, you decide to explode on this girl.

"Let me guess you're some cheap whore from the club Megumi went to last night, 'cause lets be honest- Megumi can't afford shit." You spit out enraged, "And he's literally engaged, an almost married man, why would you do this?"

She lets out a scoff, "I didn't see a ring on his finger."

Stabbed straight through your heart; that's how you felt. You space out feeling so hurt as she rambles on.

He took off his ring...

Stupid me, he doesn't love you anymore.

The hot, searing tears reflecting your distress start falling as you catch the last words the girl on the other side of the phone says.