004 | need help?

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 14/15+ 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖.

no music this chapter, sorry <3

italic = thoughts

YOUR CURRENTLY SNUGGLED UP ON THE COUCH IN YOUR BEST-FRIENDS HOUSE.

You've been here lazying around their house for a few days now, feeling like absolute shit since all you do is read Megumi's texts and listen to his voicemails.

Then again you need to make a decision.

And you cant help it when you have an urge just to check each new message he sends...like right now.

You bring your phone closer to you and glance at the message.

meg💓

y/n you know i love you right

please call me, we can work this out baby

These types of messages cause you to have a hinder in your decision making. 

You originally thought that you'd need 2 or 3 days to clear your head and go back to the apartment but its been way harder than expected.

It has almost been a week.

Another ring comes your phone but before you could check what it was your phone is snatched.

Your head shoots up to see who it is, It's Mai.

She looks at your phone and sighs, well now its certain that it was Megumi.

"Y/n.." She says looking down at you while trying to figure out what to say, "C'mon get up."

"No, please dont force me to go out." You refuse while turning your head towards the TV.

You snuggle more into the couch and gesture her to give your phone back.

She hands back to you, but as you look up to her once again, curiosity lingers in her eyes.

 "Why?" She says bluntly

You're shocked, you never expected this to happen. Over the days you've been residing in their house countless offers like this have been offered, but you always refused and they always backed off.