Arriving To Girls Planet 999

Today was the day where Wang Qing Yuan and the other 99 girls would arrive at Girls Planet 999

Today was the day where Wang Qing Yuan and the other 99 girls would arrive at Girls Planet 999. They would all be a mix of excited and nervous for the outcome of the day. If they would be in the top of their respective C, K or J groups, or if they would be lower.

Qing Yuan walked into a purple filled room with different phrases written in Chinese, Korean and Japanese. She loved the look of the room already. Once she made it to the centre of the area she waited. She looked around the room before she heard three locks come undone, and opened all of the doors.

She turned and looked from the three groups. She started with K Group.

"Hi, I'm Zhang Qing Yuan from C Group. I debuted in 2019, being a late addition to (G)-IDLE and I sadly left the group and the company in 2021." Qing Yuan told the camera as she was int he interview room.

"Hello." She heard come from K Group's row, making her look more closely at who was there as her contacts had dried out. She blinked a few times and she looked at who was there.

CHOI YU JIN...... Her best friend, and mother figure while she was at CUBE, she even kept contact after she left CUBE.

"Unnie!" She said and she ran towards her friend, clutching on for dear life, happy she knew someone, outside of her group that was, and had one of her best friends with her.

"Baby." She heard Yu Jin mumble into her hair as they hugged, Yu Jin lifting her up off of the ground to spin her around.

"I missed you." Qing Yuan whispered to the older girl.

"I missed you so much, I got worried when you didn't reply to me this morning." Yu Jin whispered to the girl.

"Hello." She heard come from where she was not a minute earlier. It was a C Group girl.

Both of the girls bowing, not knowing which girl they meant it towards.

"I'm a fan of both of you." The C Group girl Xu Zi Yin told the two K Pop idols.

"Thank you." Yujin and Qing Yuan vocalised before Qing Yuan turned to The J Group girl.

"Hello." She told the J Group girl.

She heard a light 'hello' back to her in Japanese, she didn't mind as it made her more comfortable just say it in her mother tongue.

~~

All of the girls had their stickers and they were ready to walk out to see all of the girls they would be competing against and with.

Yujin and Qing Yuan walked out holding hands, Yujin knowing the youngest was very scared overall of everything there and she had a big fear of thinking she was alone even if she was surrounded by people. But she could just feel alone.

Once they appeared all of them bowed, immediately hearing mumbles from all of the girls out. All probably about Yujin, but she could hear somethings about her, being the youngest idol to debut with BoA.