Drive By Fan Meet

The girls were all told about the fan meet allowing them to plan the day ahead of time.

"There will be a fan meeting with Planet Guardians." The staff told all of the girls, who were sat in a room together.

"Really?" Wen Zhe asked the woman who told them as they all looked happy to be able to meet some of their fans.

"Should we perform O.O.O?" Yu Jin asked all of the girls as she looked around the room, it was a fitting song.

"A time to take photos?" Young Eun suggested as she looked around the group.

"We can perform some of the best stages from the competition." Qing Yuna looked around the group as she suggested this as she wanted to reperform or watch some stages again.

"We'll give answers to the questions taken before hand." Bo Ra suggested from her place among her team.

"We'll give out some presents." Da Yeon told the group as she through of an idea.

"We can have a serious talk." Wen Zhe told the group as Qing Yuan leaned on Ya Ning as she relaxed.

"Are we ready to start?" All of the girls sang together.

"Ready, set, O!" They all cheered as they had planned the day.

~~

Qing Yuan was in a grey hoodie which went down to her upper thigh, just covering her denim shorts, with some bright trainers on her feet.

She was with Bahiyyih as they packed bags for the fans that were going to their drive by fan meet. They would be talking to some Korean fans and then performing some of the best performances from the show for them.

The two girls were talking in Korean as they laughed and packed the bags.

Qing Yuan was excited to meet the fans of all of the girls, and she knew that she would be giving a clue for her special part in 'Snake' during the fan meet. She had been told by producers the day before what was going to happen that day and that she would have to show them what her special part would be, or she could just show the fans the few moves before her special part. She would show them the area before her special part as she wanted to keep them anticipating what was going to happen.

~~

The cars had arrived and everyone had a negative test on them with decorated cars around the room.

The 27 girls got on stage as the O.O.O song started and they gathered ready to dance. Qing Yuan waved at fans before they danced.

~~

Kang Ye Seo from 'Utopia', Sakamoto Mashiro from 'U+ME=LOVE' and Wen Zhe from 'Snake' were the hosts for the fan meet that day.

"Welcome to...." Ye Seo started off by talking.

"Drive by Planet!" All three hosts told the fans who had sat in their cars.

Everyone one on the sidelines were cheering and waving at the cars.

"Our first fan meet, Drive By Planet, is a non contact one." Ye Seo told all of the fans in their cars.

"A lot of people applied for the fan meet." Ye Seo continued with her speech. "But we had no choice but to invite a few people. "We're very sorry and sad."

"Anyway girls, do you know where we're having the fan meet?" Ye Seo asked the girls surrounding them.

"It's Live City!" All three Hosts told everyone as they cheered.

"CJ Live City got it's name because the lights stay on, 365 days a year." Ye Seo told everyone about where they were located.

"You can view the most popular Korean contents both on and offline from here." She continued. "By 2024, the first every music centric arena will open here. Let's work hard so we can return here again!"