Reshuffle

"We will now reshuffle the cells." Jin Goo told all of the girls, mostly the ones in front as they got to pick their cells.

"You may keep the cells that you are already in or you may pick new girls. Now there will be three K, C and J group girls in each cell. And the C Group girl in the 1st position, Zhang Qing Yuan, will pick her cell once all cells have been chosen, so no one can pick her for their cell." Jin goo told all of the girls, specifically Qing Yuan.

"Who do you want to connect with?" Jin Goo asked Ezaki Hikaru.

"The first girl I want to connect with is.... C Group's Su Rui Qi." The girl walked up to her new cell mate standing by her side. "In K Group...... Jeong Ji Yoon." They all walked off to their new cell seats.

"Who do you want to connect with?" Jin Goo asked Kang Ye Seo.

"The first girl I want to connect with is.... C Group's Huang Xing Qiao." The girl walked up to her new cell mate standing by her side. "In J Group...... Sakamoto Mashiro." They all walked off to their new cell seats.

"Who do you want to connect with?" Jin Goo asked Shen Xiao Ting.

"The first girl I want to connect with is.... K Group's Seo Young Eun." The girl walked up to her new cell mate standing by her side. "In J Group...... Kawaguchi Yurina." They all walked off to their new cell seats.

"Who do you want to connect with?" Jin Goo asked Choi Yu Jin, she was sad she wouldn't be able to pick her but she would hopefully join her cell after the reshuffle. .

"The first girl I want to connect with is.... C Group's Cai Bing." The girl walked up to her new cell mate standing by her side. "In J Group...... May." They all walked off to their new cell seats.

"Who do you want to connect with?" Jin Goo asked Kuwahara Ayana.

"The first girl I want to connect with is.... K Group's Kim Chae Hyun." The girl walked up to her new cell mate standing by her side. "In C Group...... Li Yi Man." They all walked off to their new cell seats.

~~

Qing Yuan waited until the end seeing all of the different cells be formed.

"Zhang Qing Yuan, Which cell do you want to connect with?" Jin Goo asked Qing Yuan.

"Choi Yu Jin, May and Cai Bing" The shortest of all of the trainee's said and she was also the youngest C Group girl.

"Go and join your cell." Jin goo told her before she made her trek up the stairs towards her new cell.

The three girls cheering before Qing Yuan walked up to the group of three, bowing to all of them before she got a hug from them.

"May I ask why did you choose this cell?" Jin Goo asked the young girl.

"I like all of their performances and we all will have different areas to work on which we can help each other with." Qing Yuan told everyone as she stood up before she sat back down with all of her members. She was sat next to May.