Chapter 1

Naruto arrives and continues training dispelled the clones as well with mastery over wind good control over water and fire and low control over earth and lightning the jonin arived sasuke recognized him and they started fighting naruto winning severely the jonin arrived naruto rushed him at blistering speed kakashi blocked a punch leading naruto into a leg sweep that was dodged leading into a taijutsu bout a punch to the neck blocked into a throw they seemed even naruto when he has a moment creates 10 shadow clones and rushed kakashi again who was having a ton of trouble then they both jumped back and naruto made clones 100 who made 100 clones for 10000 clones kakashi could not keep up at all and was being battered but it was a substitution kakashi chuckled he is good only to be stabbed in the back and thrown off the branch and while in the air the taijutsu began all the shadow clones disappeared and knocked him into the air and he yelled AIR STYLE: WIND PUNCH BARRAGE then flipped him on his back and with wire kunai tied him to a tree and then air style:yo-yo fuma spinning murderer pulled out a fuma blade (forgot how to spell it) and spun it with a modified handle and surrounded it with wind and threw it kakashi managed to break free and finally decided to get serious and leaped off into an attack and so they fought and used wind as a platform to get under him and steal the bells and with fire style around the finger tips and sliced 1/3 from the 2 then fused the 2 together then tossed the 3 2/3 bells to sasuke and Sakura and kakashi said huh well... you uhhhh were not meant to pass and learn about freindship it's a 3 genin squad vs a jonin not good odds but uhh you passed?