Caught(Sammy Wilkinson Smut Imagine.)

You and Sammy both are secretly dating, and your protective brother Jack G doesn't know, all he knows is that y'all are best friends and goof off a lot so it didn't seem weird when you were laying on him.

Jack put on a movie witch turned out to be "Ride Along." You and Sammy had a blanket over y'all so since know one could see you and Sammy were holding hands.

Right at your mid back you feel this hard thing, instantly you knew what it was.

You turned to Sammy and mouthed "fix that.."

"Only you can.." He mouthed back.

"I can't.." You mouthed back.

You got up and went to the kitchen and shortly he followed you.

"Sammy you need to fix that cause there is no way I'm fixing it." You whispered

"Please babe, real quick.." He whispered back.

"Fine.."

You walked out of the kitchen and went up stairs, thank god You didn't have to go threw the living room.

Sammy follows you up to your bedroom.

He closest he door behind him, "finally.." He says and smashes his lips onto yours.

He pushes you on the bed and pulls off your clothes and then pulls off his clothes.

You decide that you want to tease him.

You grab his banana and pretend your gonna suck it but you don't.

You can tell that he is angry, his eyes turn into a dark brown. "Babe don't do teases on me, got that?"

"I can't promise anything Samuel."

"Don't call me that, you call me daddy."

You are pretty shocked at how strict he is being.

"Okay.."

"Okay what?"

"Um okay daddy..."

"Good girl, you get a treat." He says kissing your neck, knowing that it is your sweet spot.

"Hey Y/N your missing th---- WHAT THE HELL!?"

You push Sammy off really quickly.

"Ummm jack, it's not what it looks like"

"Looks like y'all are fuvcking each other!!!"

"Jack Sammy and I are dating.."

"Oh my god."

"I'm sorry!"

"No it's fine I'm just scarred from seeing my sister have sex with my best friend...."

"Sorry, now get out well be down in a few.."

"Okay........" He says wiggling his eyebrows.

I threw a pillow at him. "Go!"

He finally left "where were we?" Sammy asks