Chapter Six: I've got Questions

I needed answers. Why would a blockie be roaming the caves like that? Why does a blockie have no pupils?! I was having a mental breakdown! I couldn't process it in my head! I sat on a bench beside the Flower Shop;
"Hello? Could I help you with anything?"
I hear a womans voice. I turned to see a woman with Blond long hair, brown eyes and a Blue Soul-Calming dress on. I was lost in words.
"Im alright thanks, I just needed to sit down.."
I replied back. She nodded her head and walked back inside the Flower Shop. I had no idea what to do. I simply needed answers! I stood up, when a though came to my mind! Ill tell Notch about it! I ran past the flower shop and over to Notch's House. I knocked on his door, waiting patiently.
"Come in!"
Notch yelled out.

I opened the door and walked in.
"What seems to be the problem Steve?"
Notch Questioned,
I had no idea how to tell him, my throat felt dry of speech.
"I saw something in the cave! It...it was a blockie!"
I stated while sitting in a chair across from his desk.
"Yes Steve, they're other miners..." Notch said slowly.
"No, no! This one had white eyes! And said something about me being a Remake...?"
I blurted out, I just couldn't keep it back.
Notch's eyes widened. His calm smile suddently disappeared. He looked confused, scared but angry.
"Steve, maybe your seeing things..and hearing them too. Why dont you go home and take a rest - oh and don't go to work tomorrow...please."
He demanded.
I left feeling odd. Is it bad to see something like this, I asked myself. I walked home, slowly. I needed answers. Why wouldn't Notch at least tell me what it was?

I arrived home and went in my house.