Chapter.3 what do you mean

(1 month after they dated... someone tell me why I thought of the Justin Beber lyrics or how ever you spell his name)

*knock* *knock*

"I bet it's Clay... I tell you this now." George got up off of his couch.

"Oh... thank you." George laughed as he took a package.

"Bye." George laughed as he took the package inside.

*ring* *ring*

"Omg... who could that be." George sat on his couch and picked up the call.

"Hello." George smiled.

"Hey George... sorry can't come over im a bit busy but there should be a package...?" Clay laughed.

"Oh yeah... just got it."

"Ok good... can I watch you open it?" Clay sounded wired saying that.

"Yeah sure." George and Clay were on FaceTime so George opened.

"Wtf is this." George looked confused when he picked up the strange object.

"What do you mean?" Clay looked confused.

"This..." George opened the bag to pull out a pair of glasses.

"Oh them... I thought they would look good on you... there should be some shoes coming." Clay laughed.

"You honestly didn't have to." George giggled.

"Well I did..."

*knock* *knock*

"Go get that." Clay wheezed.

"Ok one sec." George ran to the door and opened it.

"Thank you... bye." George laughed as he closed the door and took the shoes inside.

"Ooooo these are going to be.." George was cut off by more knocking at the door.

"One sec..."

"Clay... I thought you said you were busy." George hugged him still holding the un-opened shoe box.

"Let's go in... I'm cold out here." Clay laughed as they both stepped in.

"Why is it so warm in here?" Clay complained a lot.

"Stop complaining I'll kick you out if you do." George joked around.

"Alright... alright." Clay laughed and closed the door, took his shoes off and sat down next to George.

"Imma open them now." George smiled as Clay put his arm around his waist.

"Alright." Clay watch as George's eyes lit up.

"Oh..my..god." George looked at Clay with a smile.

"Like em?" Clay laughed.

"Are you kidding I love them." George gave Clay a massive hug.

"They're beautiful.."