Chapter.7 the trip

(Just a quick heads up I'm not in the best mood so I this might not turn out good)

"George~" The name went through George's ear and stayed there.

"Huh." George slowly woke up to be met my Clay.

"Wake up its 6:30." Clay giggled as George got up and ran to the bathroom.

"Oh god." Clay chuckled.

About five minutes later George came out the bathroom. he had a shower so his hair was wet he came out with another few things to pack and put them in his bag.

"Alright you got everything?" Clay looked at George who quickly grabbed his phone and charger and packed them.

"Yeah I think so." George looked around the room.

"Yes I have everything." George giggled and hugged Clay.

"Alright good let's go get something quick to eat and then the others should be here." Clay smiled and hugged George before picking up their things and taking them downstairs.

"I can't wait." George giggled and ate a piece of bread with butter he couldn't be bothered to cook.

"Same." Clay had the same it was a little late to cook anyway.

"Alright they should..." Clay stopped talking because there was a Nick at the door.

"YAY LETS GO." George giggled and opened the door.

"Hey you guys ready?" Nick smiled as he opened the boot he drove there so it would be easier to head straight off.

"Yep let's go." Clay let George out first as he took their bags to the car he went back into house and grabbed a few more things.

"Alright let's go." Nick smiled and so did Karl he was the one who knocked but Nick yells so he got to speak before Karl.

"I can't wait." George giggled as he got into the back of the car Clay was on the other side of him.

"Same." Karl giggled as he got into the front next to Nick who was driving.

"Also feel free to sleep on the way to center parcs because it's a long journey." Nick smiled at George who's smile was almost touching his ears.

"Ok that sounds good." Clay smiled.

"Oh yeah these are business class seats so George and Clay will be sat next to each other and us two will." Karl laughed as they got to the airport it was half an hour away.

"I'm so scared." George giggled.

"At least you're next to me." Clay patted his head a little.

"I guess I am." George and the others got out Nicks car he met with his mom/mum so she could take his car back to his place.

"Alright let's go in." All of them took their bags and went to business class.

"See you two soon." Karl smiled after checking out and grabbed his bag again.

"Cya." George smiled a little. He was still a little scared though.

"Alright let's go." Clay smiled as both boys put their bags in their seat only because it was spacey.

George sat on the window side and Clay sat next to him.

"I like this." Clay sat down.

Because they had a window seat they had a mini door to cover their bottom half on clays side.
(That's a bit sus)

"I got a window yay." George giggled.

The door to cover their legs also had a window that you couldn't really see through.