Batter banter

Pairing: Loki x fem!reader

Type: Smut

Word count: 1.7k

Summary: Loki spills y/n's cake batter and she challenges him to remake it. Though things take a different turn.

Warnings: Dub-con, sex, fingering, gagging, spanking, kitchen sex, degradation, chocolate play? Porn with a little plot. A lot of filth.

Drop a comment/vote if you like it!

~

"What the fuck did you do?!" I screamed at the Raven-haired God.

"Absolutely nothing! I barely touched it!" He snarled back.

"You dropped the batter, you idiot! What am I supposed to do now?!" My hands went to my hair as I pulled at it in frustration.

"Well, you should not have called me for such menial tasks!" He growled and looked away.

"Menial! How dare you! Cooking is one of the most important tasks one could do! And besides, you were the last person I'd want here. It's not my fault that everyone else was busy!" I shouted.

"You're wasting my time, you dumb mortal. I have better things to do." He said, calming down.

"Yeah? Like what? Sitting on your ass all day and flipping pages?" I said.

"Careful." He said, eyebrows lifting.

"You know what- since you, oh so gracefully, dropped the cake batter, maybe you should be the one to remake it." I said.

"You dare to command a God?" He mused.

"A God who can't not drop something, let alone cook." I said.

"Pathetic mortal. I can cook better than any of you." He sighed and grabbed a glass bowl.

"I'm not going to take your word for it, Trickster." I said and and seated myself on one of the high chairs, "No magic."

He huffed.

Moments past in silence as he worked. Emptying out the different ingredients and whisking it beautifully.

A half hour had passed with Loki walking around the kitchen in his black t shirt and grey sweats. As much as I'd hate to admit it, he had a nice behind. Not too shabby to look at.

"It's ready. Come, have a taste." He said over his shoulder.

I pranced and reached beside him. Dipping two fingers into the batter, I brought it up to my mouth and wrapped my lips around them. His eyes immediately darted to my lips, lingering there for a moment before looking away. He gulped.

I chuckled, "Really? This turns you on?"

"Nonsense. It does not." He stated.

"Well, I think it does." I retorted.

"I can't blame you. You don't have the capacity to grasp when someone says something you don't like." He snarls.

"Hm. Well, then let's see." I said and stepped forward to take his hand. Loki stilled but did not stop me as I dipped his first two fingers in the batter and brought it up to my mouth to suck. His eyes didn't leave my lips as I sucked, tongue darting out to wet his lips.

I let out a satisfying sound around them and left his hand after.

"Did that turn you on?" I asked innocently.