Chapter 9 : Tendou has a bat?!

Here they were on the train. It had been 2 hours since they had departed. They were all comfortable on their seats, next to their lovers.

The members of the band Attila were bored at this point and decided to go watch a movie in Oikawa's room since it was him who had the idea. The tops had decided to join them half an hour later since they wanted to finish playing their game of cards.

The conversation that leads to the previous scene:

"I'm soooooooo boooorrrrrreeeeeddd!" Oikawa said as he hugged his Iwa-chan's arm.

"Baby-Kawa- I'm playing, you can go do something else." Iwaizumi said as he looked at his cards.

"Hm- fine!"oikawa said pointing.

He then proceeded by getting up and going to the seats where the other members were.

"Hey, guys! I'm bored and was thinking of watching a movie in my room. Do any of you want to come???" Oikawa said with a big grin on his face, trying to convince the others.

"Count me in! I'm so bored- anyways Tendou, want to join?" Atsumu asked as he looked at Tendou who was clearly as bored as him.

"Sure~ let me tell my Ushi-Gushi first!~" Tendou said as he for up and walked towards his boyfriend.

Oikawa then went back to where his boyfriend was seated and went to Daisho.

"Daisho, want to join? me, Atsumu, and Tendou. We are going to watch a movie in my room now." Oikawa asked as he looked at Daisho.

"Okay, I mean I'm bored anyway," Daisho said as he got up. He then told his boyfriend Terushima what was happening and left with the other bottoms.

The boys were peacefully walking back to their room. First, they had to pass by the beginning of the train where all the other bands were seated. They sometimes stopped to great band members that they admired or knew from their popularity. What they did not expect, was for other bands to want their autographs too. They realized that they were quite popular now because of how different they were.

They then continued to walk into the middle part of the train, where all the food was located. Tendou had asked them to stop where the sweets were, such as the white chocolate, the dark chocolate, the milk chocolate, and other sweets. Of course, Daisho knew how much Tendou loved sweets and let him get some. What he had not expected was for Oikawa and Atsumu to take some sweets and popcorn for the movie that they were going to watch too.

They had spent about 15 minutes already getting halfway through the train. Daisho noticed how slow they were and decided to tell them to speed up the process. Finally, they got to the last part of the train. Oikawa was about to open his bedroom door when Tendou yelled.

"I need to pass by my room very quickly! Can you come with Me! "

This was a bit weird, but Tendou usually was a bit of a last-minute thinker, so they just agreed and went with him. He then left the sweets there and grabbed a bat he had in his suitcase and handed another one to Atsumu. Luckily they were in another room, so Tendou had time to explain the situation.

"The door of Oikawa's bedroom was unlocked and I heard someone in his room, so we are going to need this. I'll go tell Daisho the situation, in the meantime, they'll stay here. " Tendou said as he got ready to beat up some people.

"Huh?!? Are you sure it wasn't our boyfriends??? " Atsumu asked as he grabbed the second bat and put it over his shoulders.

"No, the footsteps were very different." Tendou said. As he left his bat in the room.