Bad boys never win

Caleb's sister POV

That night I went to bed with seven cigarette burns. I didn't cry, which is good because every time I cry Caleb smashes his beer bottle on my head. last time that happened I needed to go to the hospital, but Caleb just said "suck it up you little pussy" and tossed me a bandaid and he started jacked off to 1980's mix tapes.

The next morning I woke up and Caleb was peeing on me. wasn't the first time, but he seemed really up set for some reason. When he was done he slapped me and called me a bitchy hoe bag, as I went to the kitchen.

Normal POV

Later that day Paige called Caleb asking if he was ok. He breathed in the phone like Darth Vader four about two minuets. "Why are you not talking" Savvy asked Paige, because she was just listening to Caleb be weird. "Calebs high as fuck right now we should go help him" Amery heard them and said "hell no" and savvy agreed. "come on guys last time he choked on that pickle" "it's not our fault he chokes on feekin chode pickles all the time.

The girls then decided to check on Cody instead. when they opened the door had a can of spray cheese in one hand and his penis in the other watching a video of a bunch of Pictures of Caleb. "It's so small" she said as all the girls laughed and Cody count inured to cry. Ashley then put a blanket on him and then slapped him saying "next time you have that out and you know we're coming over, I'll cut it off and shove it down your throat" she said and the other girls bust out laughing.

Cody's POV

The girls called me as I was jacked of to a video of Caleb I made for the 45 time since I got home. In the background I had Hit Me Nutty one more time playing.

About thirty minutes later the girls walked in and i didn't car if my freakishly small erected penis was out. Ashley covered it up and slapped me, in hurt, the girls began to laugh and I just cried. As I accidentally began to pee

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WILL CODY BE OK. Will AMERY DO SOMETHING WEIRD FIND OUT NEXT TIME