Sad

Amery's POV

Today We found out Cody is gay. That's ok, except that a girl name Ashley B. has huge huge slobbery swanky penis crush on him. When he admitted he loved Caleb, I knew shit was about to go down.

I feel like I always hang out with these people, but they all are crazy insane. Caleb has anger issues and beats him mom and little sister, and I think he has a drug problem. Savvy thinks she being stacked by her nut father, who died seven fucking years ago. Paige thinks that if she eats penis flavored ice cream that she will have penis powers. And Ashley says if any guy talks to her that she will cut off some body part and shove it down there throats.

Me I'm the normal one. I mean I get pissed of when these bitches act dumb as shit but it's cool. The other day Caleb smoked a blunt in the bathroom and told every one he just took a long shit. I fell like one of these day I should get to be the the crazy one. Ya me.

*
Normal POV

After the girls left from Cody's house they all went home. Amery was getting weird ideas. Paige was trying to buy penis flavored ice cream on Craig's list. Ashley was cutting the younger out of a cow that slapping her sim longs with it. and savvy just watched tv and ate nuts.

Caleb POV

I wanted the girls to visit me but they said "Caleb you smell like a dick, you are dick, go eat a fuckin dick you pussy." I have joy when I beat my sister with my shoe. She usually yells "please stop" but that doesn't matter. she mows. If she screams she knows I'll pee on her. Is this really me, am I a bad person. Nahh fuck pussy and some real shit

Caleb's sister POV

Today Caleb gave me a new name. I guess he is now gonna call me penis slave. I hate that name but if I didn't say I loved it he said he would lock me out side after covering me in gas. then light me on fire, so I agreed. My moms says we're gonna leave, but every time Caleb finds us and starts throwing nuts and yelling "get the hell in here bitches." My life is sad so I wrote a song.
Caleb. He spells like weed. Caleb he is a beating machine. Caleb makes gashes on my head. Caleb he pees on me all the time

THIS IS GETTING MORBID BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK