Chapter 4:Is Our Story Ending?

Charlotte's Point Of View:

(Saturday morning)

---------------------------------------------

I was hustling around, trying to set up for the party I was having. It was a masquerade, and I was super excited for tonight. I hurried to my room, and pulled out my costume. I bought a deep purple strapless dress that was ruffled at the bottom. On the right side, there were silver beadings leading up the waist, and into just below the chest. (Picture on side---->) I had bought silver pumps along with a necklace and the silver ring that Louis gave me when we were 15. I laid my outfit out on the bed, and smiled. I went pto my bathroom and pulled out my silver chain bracelet. I set it along with my jewelry, and hurried back downstairs. I checked the time on my phone; 3:30?!?

"Angel! We have to hurry! People will be here in an hour!" I shouted throughout the room. Just then, a click of the door sounded throughout the room.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" A familiar voice screamed. I quickly spun around, my mouth wide open.

"NIKKI! SAVVY!" I ran up and hugged them. "What are you guys doing?!" I screamed.

"Decided to stop by and come to the masquerade party!" Savvy (savvy is savannah) giggled. She fixed her white beanie that was on top of her head.

"So, uh-" Nikki looked around. "Can we help set up?"

"Yes! I could actually use tons of help! The backyard is almost ready, just the lights and the food needs to be set out." I answered.

"Okay! I will go set up the food, while Nikki gets the lights ready." She constructed. The girls separated while I went to the fridge to take out the food. I started bringing out the food. I carried brownies, cake, cucumber sandwiches, crisps, and other snacks out to the food table. I checked the time; it was 4:30.

"Guys! Get your costumes on! We are almost ready! We just need the lights turned on!" We all hustled to get ready for the party. I slipped on my dress, and heels, and then brought out my mask. It was silver with purple swirls on it. I applied makeup, including eyeliner, blush, bronzer, and mascara. Lastly, I applied some lip gloss. I stepped back. All in all, I looked good. I stepped downstairs to see Nikki a pink short dress with black swirls. Savannah was wearing a high low dress that was blue and flowing.

"Wow, you guys look stunning." I said.

"So do you!" They sang together.

"Thanks," I blushed.

----------

Soon, people started arriving. When I was carryijng another huge bowl of crisps out, I spotted a particular man who was looking quite stunning under his mask. As the music blared throughout the room, I scurried over to him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. We danced along the grassy floor.

"So, what's your name milady?" the masked man jokes. Hmmm, familiar voice. But, whatever!

"Nope! Not telling!" I giggled.

"C'mon, a beautiful lady much like yourself must have a name to share."

"I do, and not sharing. Sorry!" I smirked.

"Fine," He huffed. We danced and talked for a few hours, just about random things.

He twirled me around the dance floor. Then, the song A Thousand Years came on. Our dance slowed, and his hands slipped around my waist where as I linked mine around his neck, laying my head on his chest.

"You know," He broke the silence. "I know who you are."

I looked up at him. "Who am I then?"

"Your my Charlotte." He breathed. His right hand reached down to slip my mask off of my face. I stood there, as he removed his mask. I was obviously not expecting him to be under that mask. "See, my Charlie."