Too devastated to cry...

"Lou," I groaned.

"Charlie," He mimicked playfully. He turned under my weight to face me.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" I whispered.

"Unfortunately, no." He sighed. "C'mon Charlie."

I groaned in response. "I-dun-wanna-Ouis." I slurred, the cause of being tired. I felt myself being lifted from the sweet smelling grass, and into Louis' arms. I curled up into his chest, and tried to fall back asleep.

"Charlotte?" Louis broke me of my light dreams.

"Yesss?" I looked at him as he continued to carry me to the car.

"Have I ever told you how much you mean to me?"

"Have I ever told you how much I need you in my life? I wondered.

"I know, and I'm really sorry about leaving you." He apologized. "And about Erika, and just...everything!" He almost dropped me and I giggled.

"I'm sorry too. I got jealous and I shouldn't have, but did. And it was wrong of me." I sighed. He pulled out the keys from his pocket and turned on the car. "How did you get my keys?"

"They fell out when you turned over to lay on my chest." Louis answered.

"Okay," Louis opened the car door and set me down in the passenger seat. He buckled me in, and closed the door softly. He scurried around to the other side and hopped in. He buckled up, and we drove away, obviously ignoring the speed limit. I yawned loudly, and I'm pretty sure it sounded like a walrus that was dying slowly. Hot, I sarcastically thought to myself. I turned on my right side, and closed my eyes. Louis took my hand in his large one, and started stroking circles into my palm. We soon arrived to the house, and Lou again, carried me into my room, laying me on the bed.

"Lou?" I asked. "Who's going to take care of the party?"

"Angel said she would so we can just do whatever." He responded, and I nodded.

"I have to change first." I mumbled and hopped out of my bed, and grabbed a pair of yoga pants, a tank top, and my dark pink Jack Wills hoodie. I scurried to my bathroom, closed and locked the door. I quickly changed, feeling relief from all the fabric that I just had on a few moments ago. I pulled on my yoga pants, and slipped into my top and hoodie, then looked at my appearance. My makeup was slightly smudged from crying, so I took it all off and started over. I applied a base foundation to match my tan skin, then slight blush to give the "sun-kissed" look. I added some eyeliner, and mascara, then lip gloss. I shook my head of curls. I threw them up into a messy bun, and skipped into my room, and plopped down next to Louis.

"What is up?"Louis joked.

"The sky!" I cried.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Louis asked.

"Well, I dont have school any more since I graduated a few weeks ago, so I dont know!" I smiled.

"We could go on a date!" Louis cheered.

"Sure! What do you want to do Mr. Carrot?" I giggled.

"How about we go to the zoo, then out for ice cream, then out to dinner in the evening?"

"It's going to be so much fun!" I grinned like a Cheshire cat. I laid on Louis' chest and started humming some tunes, in sync with the music that was thudding downstairs. I heard my phone start singing Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston. I grabbed it and checked to see who it was.

"Mum?" I answered it once I saw the caller ID.

"Charlotte?!" My mum cried. I could tell by the tone of her voice something was wrong.

"Mum, what happened?!"

"You need to come home, quick. Katie, she...she's in the hospital!" I had to clutch the phone hard to keep it from falling on the carpet.

"I-I'll be there soon. Bye." I hung up. I was too devastated to cry, and Louis was starting to worry.

"Charlotte, Charlotte?! Charlotte, what happened?!" Louis freaked.

"Katie...she's in the hospital...I dont know why..." I managed to choke out. "I have to find Angel, we have to find her, Louis!" I cried, slinking down into Louis arms, and sobbed. I have to find Angel, and we have to catch a train home, I have to find Angel! I thought to myself. I jumped up, and rushed downstairs to find Angel, talking to Savvy and her boyfriend, Nick. "Katie's in the hospital! We have to catch a train home!"

"What?! Why?" I was flooded with questions.

"I don't know, all I know is that we have to go!"

"Savvy, Nick, Nikki? Will you take care of the party? Make sure it doesn't get out of hand!" Angel ordered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later we were boarding on the train, with a few bags. Nick, Savvy, and Nikki were going to take care of the house and party while we were gone. Louis decided not to go. He said it was "family matters", and I told him that he is family. He still denied.

"Bye, Lou." I whispered. I hugged his waist, and he pressed his forehead to mine. We stayed like that for a few minutes. Finally, Angel said it was time to board the train.

"Bye, Charlie." I gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek and boarded the train. He had a look of sadness in his eyes as the train began to move away slowly. I watched him from the window until he was out of sight. I played with one of my silver rings Louis had given me for my 16th birthday. I realized I need him like I need air to breathe. He was my best friend. And I loved how he knew me better than I knew myself. He knew my breaking point. He knew when I was lying, so no one would worry about me. I laid my head on the window, playing music from my iPhone 5, and fell asleep thinking everything would turn out okay in the end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my lil duckies!hope u liked this chappie!(: I know it wasnt very long but.....oh well! more drama between the family! ): But I promise u, things will end out just dandy! (; So wanna hear the drama at my school?? sure yah doo(:

So...I like this boy...he's like my best guy friend too...and we had a snowball fight yesterday...and he called me pretty...BUT! I have no clue if he likes me or not! ): What should I do ?? IDK if I should tell him that I like him...Bc I'm pretty sure his best friend likes me....and he's also a really good friend of mine...I just have absolutley no clue on what to do anymore! So, I'm putting all my drama into my stories! Well,I luhf u all duckies! stay amaZayn!!:D