Chapter 1: Take Me Home

DAN'S POV:

It was about an hour after lunchtime, and Krism (also known as Kristen), Mark and I all decided to go to lunch, then drop by the Hybrid Pet Store to pick out a pet, in honor of Krism getting 100,000 subscribers. This pet store in particular sold lots and lots of cat hybrids. "So, Krism, what kind of cat do you plan on getting?" I asked her.

"I'm not sure, but it has to be female, and has to be really cute." She sighed dreamily. "How about you?" She asked.

"Well, as you know, I'm actually more of a sub than a Dom, so I want it to be strong, yet sweet and caring. I don't really care what gender. I hope I can find one like that. Are you looking for one specifically, Mark?" I asked.

"I want a male, but I want him to be sensitive and really sweet, and super adorable." He told us. Then we reached the pet shop. There was a big sign that read: FELINE FRIENDS CAT HYBRID STORE! MEET YOUR NEW CAT COMPANION TODAY! I sighed. What a cheesy sign.

We all walked into the store, and were amazed by what we saw. Human sized cat condos and cat beds filled the room. Different coloured strings dangled from a perch, tables and rows of chairs lined one wall, and cat cages where you can reach in but the cats can't come out unless adopted (technology eheheh) lined another. Krism was a 'free' hybrid, and Mark was a 'free' dog hybrid and they had the right to do whatever they wanted. And it looked like Krism wanted to play with the strings in the corner right about now. Once a catgirl, always a catgirl, eh?

Cat hybrids of every age, shape, size and color were here. Calicos, Persians, Mixes, breeds that I didn't recognize. You name it, it was here. I began walking around and talking to the different hybrids, to see which one suited me the most.

KRISM'S POV:

I strode past the many hybrids, until one of them caught my eye. She held a book with ripped pages in her hand, and had long brown hair that looked soft and ears with purple bangs. She was shouting at another cat, and had what I assumed to be a British accent. And goddamn, it was hot. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, CHOCOLA?! MY BOOK IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL CAT TOY, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU AND VANILLA ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS IN THE ENTIRE STORE!" She screamed, and I stared at her with interest.

"Hello." I said calmly. "I'm Kristen. And you are?" She looked at me, puzzled as to why I was talking to her. She looked super adorable with her head tilted to one side. Before she could say anything, an employee ran up to me.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but I don't think you want this one. Her short temper and her 'colourful language' keeps her from keeping a good home. We're having her put down." He exclaimed, and she hissed at him.

Have this adorable little kitten put down?! Was he insane?! I observed her intently, and she was doing the same to me. With a little bit of work... I grinned.

I grabbed the employee by the wrist. "I don't care. I want her." I told him firmly, and he nodded silently.

"Would you really like to adopt her?" He asked, and I nodded. "Please follow me." He said, leading me to a separate room. He handed me a stack of papers. "Please sign these, and she's all yours! After that, we'll give you her medical records and birth certificate. Okay?" He asked, and I once again nodded. I looked back at my soon-to-be kitten, to find out that she still looked confused.

MARK'S POV:

I walked around the store, looking at all of the cat hybrids. A few of them had come up to me, three girls, but they looked and acted too slutty for my liking. As I was looking around, I noticed another hybrid, a male. He was on a perch, looking down at me curiously.

"Come down, I won't bite... hard." I smiled up at him. The small brown-eared cat slowly and unsurely made his way down to me. "What's your name?" I asked him.

"Aaron. Aaron Ash. You can call me Yami, though. All of my friends do." He said quietly. He was adorable, shy, and a perfect sub. "Well, I'm Mark. Don't get used to calling me that, though. But we'll talk about that later. Let's get you adopted first." I said, and took his small hand in mine, leading him to the adoption room, where you sign forms to adopt your hybrid.

DAN'S POV:

The black-eared hybrid looked at me, as if to say 'Why are you talking to me, out of all of these cats?' I smiled at him. We had had a bit of a chat already, talked about ourselves a bit and such. "So, have any experience with BDSM before?" I asked him.

He smirked and nodded. "I'm quite the Dom." He said confidently, and at that moment he hissed at a nearby cat who was too close to him and the poor cat jerked and ran away. "See?" He yawned lazily, while stretching his paw out at me, showing his sharp nails. At that time, I realized I had found my perfect Dom.

---------------------TIME SKIPPP------------

3rd PERSON POV:

So each of them had found their perfect fit. Krism and Mark were dragging very confused looking hybrids out of the the pet shop by their wrists, while Phil, Dan's pet, dragged him by his wrist. Dan quite enjoyed the feeling of a strong cat taking him home. He couldn't wait to know more about him.

♤♡♢♧♢♡♤♡♢♧

A/N:

Ariel: So that was the first chapter. My kitten and I have been planning to write this for a few weeks now, and we finally did it! :D

Alysia: Yay! We did it! I worked really hard on this chapter in particular, and she worked really hard on editing, so we hope you enjoy!

Ariel: *strokes my kitten* If you like it, please don't forget to vote, comment or follow! It really makes our day :)

Alysia: Yeah, and thanks for being awesome! :3

Both of us: We love you!