Socially Acceptable?

Lets start with human kind as a whole. We are a power-hungry race with very little care for the world around us, and the most dangerous species.
.......
Take a closer look, at, lets say, America. Look at the government's relationship with the people; they straight to their faces, cause pain and hide it well. Like, aliens, how do we know for a fact that they don't exsist? We don't. Because we believe everything that we're told, much like dogs. Same go's for the history, unless you were there yourself or have evidence, the history of an entire nation could have been altered and passed off as the truth, without anyone ever knowing.
Don't believe me that the nation's leaders could have lied to the people? Then, tell me what they're working on in N.A.S.A, or whats happening on the front lines. That is proof that they have complete control over what we know, learn, and even, how we live.

You honestly can't tell me that you haven't ever been effected by what the government says, does, and chooses what "the good of the people" is. Its effected everyone in every decision made in our lives. From what we like, to the food we eat, and what we define as "socially acceptable". What being socially acceptable is, is really just a bunch of boundaries placed up by people that we call "civilized". "Civil" is just as made-up as the boogie man, its fake and made to control the entire world. It's honestly working quite well.

I'll let what i just said sink in.

Good? Good.
I rest my case.